• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love to see the Elite Airways CR7 as well, it is almost all white except for their brand sticker. They are a supplemental Part 121 operator in the US. Sports charters and the lot. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 3 Stunden , colton787 sagte:

Has anyone seen an American Eagle in the new paint scheme for the CRJ yet? 

Jep ...

yes i have just wondering if you can put her picture on the tail of the plane and have in loving memory cheryl LIN smedley above the windows of that plane?  it would be a honor if you could i know its hard for me talking about her because she was a very nice young lady to have as a friend and co-worker i hope she found peace thks for getting back to me here is my email to send that plane to me when its done henleydouglas@ymail.com i will be a honor to fly that plane in her honor thks

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, fltnut said:

... here is my email to send that plane to me when its done ...

This is not exactly how things works here. You can easily configure notifications for this forum topic as also the download area, to get automatically notified about newly available repaints. 

Hello!

I would really appreciate a PSA American eagle crj 900 in the new livery for the upcoming CRJ project.

Thanks

DCflyer

• 2 weeks later...

Because of a new Dutch governement airplane / royal airplane I consider to make this happen in a CRJ outfit, also for the omission in the Dutch airplane world .

Suggestion: Perhaps with the name KingHolgi in little letters for the copyright?

Archived