Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emanuel Hagen

June Screenshot Competition

This months topic is going to be... well, what is it going to be? Your turn to descide.

I will randomly choose one from the first 10 suggestions from you to be posted below!

Just one suggestion per member though!

Because its summer now, planes flying over a coast!

Well, the big boss has spoken!

This one will be our theme for this month!

(I have hidden the others, but we will keep them in mind for the next months!)

Planes flying over coast means we have to make screenshots showing planes over beaches or beach shores or coastlines. Right???

Aharon

Planes flying over coast means we have to make screenshots showing planes over beaches or beach shores or coastlines. Right???

Aharon

That could be!

post-106591-0-99179100-1402321080_thumb.

Condor DC10-30 flying low ower the Algarve coust on its way down to Faro :)

PS: Please click to enlarge...

British Airways 747-400 over the French Rivera en-route to Cape Town, South Africa. In my opinion one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world, anyone who flies there for real should count themselves lucky.

747.jpg

Here is a 737 above the beautiful island Siciliy, which is also the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea.

post-80010-0-15117500-1402602967_thumb.j

Does May has some winners yet? There have already been two weeks passed in June :mellow: