Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mathijs Kok

Discuss repaints in this topic

I have completed Widerøe LN-BNA. Just a few things to round up and she will be uploaded.

Enjoy!

regards

Asbjørn

Looking good, looking good! :)

Winair, PLEASE!

I'm working on this Twin Otter!

post-26404-0-37644500-1374097165_thumb.p

Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce Fuerza Aerea Argentina T-82!

It's a work in progress, but coming along nicely. Just have a few lining up issues on tail and engine nacelles to fix, and then find a few parts find here and there, which shouldn't take to long. Then it'll be time to work the magic on the other side.

9319493070_260cbbc313_o.jpg

Winair for the Win! Old and New :-)

And the SkyDive Dubai Twin Otter (4 blade) in Silver SU-SD4:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/SkyDive-Dubai/De-Havilland-Canada/2084816/L/&sid=5dbe0da099d16fc0a05043ead95528dd

http://www.airliners.net/photo/SkyDive-Dubai/De-Havilland-Canada/2044780/L/&sid=5dbe0da099d16fc0a05043ead95528dd

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled-(SkyDive-Dubai)/De-Havilland-Canada/2039125/L/&sid=5dbe0da099d16fc0a05043ead95528dd

It's a work in progress, but coming along nicely. Just have a few lining up issues on tail and engine nacelles to fix, and then find a few parts find here and there, which shouldn't take to long. Then it'll be time to work the magic on the other side.

Howww nice!

With the hope you can put the textures on the wheel/ski version when it will be released!

Hi Holgi ... any idea when it will be finished? :)

Hello my friend, I finished this bird! :)

Starting simple trying to figure it all out. Havnt done repaints for a while. Couple of easy NZ ones first.

9319493070_260cbbc313_o.jpg

Awesome!!!

Take your time, Im far away from home right now but I will be downloading this piece of work as soon as you release it for sure!

Cheers

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone has the time and will to paint Gum Air ( A Surinamese airline opperating from SMZO).

1721547.jpg (manual pushback :P )

1622289.jpg

Kind regards

Need some help from anyone familiar with the Fuerza Aerea Argentina Twin Otters, the DHC-6 in general and preferably speaks Spanish. I'm trying to figure out what the placards in the areas marked with grey say in Spanish. I can't find a picture where these markings are actually readable, but I would like to put them on my repaint. Call me a little anal because you probably won't be able to read them on the paint, but its all about the illusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9325544502_74fcf76ece_o.jpg

As mentoned, paint kit is rather quirky, but getting hang of it as well as the Gimp. The fruselage sides are not quiet teh same so mirroing things wont qiuet line up. pilot and co pilot doors are shifted up so remember that wehn drawing staright lines through them.

Mtcookinprog_zps75c646bf.png