Discuss repaints in this topic

Okay folks, as promised three of my liveries have come out of maintenance and are now sitting on Tundra Tires and waiting for some off strip work.

post-12341-0-03302400-1375632465_thumb.j

post-12341-0-99227400-1375632470_thumb.j

post-12341-0-58464000-1375632476_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

hy holgi any news on tara air repaint?

I'm workin on the tail ...

(the Logos are ready ...)

... please wait a bit!

Hi Spike9,

Need some help from anyone familiar with the Fuerza Aerea Argentina Twin Otters, the DHC-6 in general and preferably speaks Spanish. I'm trying to figure out what the placards in the areas marked with grey say in Spanish. I can't find a picture where these markings are actually readable, but I would like to put them on my repaint. Call me a little anal because you probably won't be able to read them on the paint, but its all about the illusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think I hadn't tell you thank you for the release of the Fuerza.

Thank you!

Is anyone willing to do a repaint of SVGair and Liat which was posted on the previous page? We need more Caribbean repaints. It would be much appreciated and they are not difficult liveries

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good afternoon sincerely, barely spoke English, I would like to know where I can download the dot for DHC 6 Twin Otter

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by 'dot'. What are you looking for?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry my english is bad i need the paint kit for the DHC-6

No problem, I understand you now.

The paint kit is installed in the following folder on your computer (in the folder where you installed FSX):

\FSX\aerosoft\Twin Otter Extended\PaintKit

No problem, I understand you now.

The paint kit is installed in the following folder on you computer (in the folder where you installed FSX):

\FSX\aerosoft\Twin Otter Extended\PaintKit

Thank you very much for your prompt response, very grateful

I hopeing for a repaint of the tundra twin otter.Era Alaska Or Kenmore air float.I know Kenmore don't fly otters but still be nice to have a repaint of Kenmore air for the float

Hey Tom,

I'm also working on an ERA livery in a tundra cargo version, but I haven't made much progress as work and family life has been quite hectic. One thing i will say is the stripes around the front of the radome are proving to be quite the challenge, the rest of the scheme is pretty straight forward. i will say it would be nice if the new paint kits for the tundra and float versions were available. Hopefully we will see those this week.

Archived