Just a picture

Joshua Che.

PFD RA colours already correct?

As said in the past already, no need to ask for everything you've once reported. You saw the feature/fix list for this update and that will be it for now.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm, at PFD ALT* FINAL / ALT FINAL is now available? And also APP NAV?

Correct if I'm wrong, RNAV APP described at ND, isn't available yet, right?

And how about VOR/Bearing/Distance method (to insert points at MCDU)? It's now availabe, or will be available?

You can check this things, at this photo taken by me:

a0b60bcf429ecf4a6a2be1c4abdbec19.png

I'd need to check it, but I think I can remember it being done. Not sure though, so no promise there!

I'd need to check it, but I think I can remember it being done. Not sure though, so no promise there!

Ok Emanuel, let me know after you've checked :)

Are you talking about all things I've mentioned, have been done?

Thank you :)

Any update about VNAV? :)

EDIT: I really don't understand why people put -2 votes, in this post, which contain a simple question!!

I don't have questioned about dates, or whatever, just a simply and quick question ;)

Why don't you just relax and let them work. I'm sure they will update when they are ready. There is no need to keep badgering them.

+2

Relax dude. Go out and get some fresh air or something :)

They know about the issues, and we know they know, and we know they're working on them.

Continually asking for updates won't make it happen any quicker.

It's done when it's done.

:)

Relax Guy, you ask in every different Thread for Updates and don't get any answers. So sid back an have fun with the Airbus in this Version. Can you fly the Airbus right now? I think so...

So use the time to fly the bus and you will see, the update will come...

Greetings

LOL, you guys want the update as I want. So it's funny when I ask about update and see negative votes, don't understand you guys. ;)

I ONLY asked about VNAV.

Have a good day.

Yes we all want it and we all know it's coming.

Don't need to keep asking like a small child on a car journey - are we there yet, are we there yet? :)

Smiley - no offence :)

Yes we all want it and we all know it's coming.

Don't need to keep asking like a small child on a car journey - are we there yet, are we there yet? :)

Smiley - no offence :)

Please take it easy.

Good day sir.

Relax Guy, you ask in every different Thread for Updates and don't get any answers. So sid back an have fun with the Airbus in this Version. Can you fly the Airbus right now? I think so...

So use the time to fly the bus and you will see, the update will come...

Greetings

Fly the Bus now? Yes, but Top of Descent of 120 NM at 17000 feets is a no go for me. For the 3X1 rule any of the FSX stock ac can do it.

Other than that, the usuals rude answers for an good question (not request), taking into acccount that the last big update was five weeks ago.

Miquel.

(...)

Other than that, the usuals rude answers for an good question (not request), taking into acccount that the last big update was five weeks ago.

(...)

If AS don't share a release date with us, there are good reasons for them:

- either there is none

- or such a date would just start another discussion simular to this one

(If this thread were closed, that would do no harm to anyone ...)

LOL simple reason IF Josh set a date. Extimated to be done, and that day reached and the work havent complete. Childdish people will create alot of thread saying its not unfair so the best is keep quiet

Fly the Bus now? Yes, but Top of Descent of 120 NM at 17000 feets is a no go for me. For the 3X1 rule any of the FSX stock ac can do it.

Miquel.

I thing everyone here fly the bus and know the bugs. But you can fly it. Calculate the T/O manually an turn into the Descent at this Point. It works very good for the time we wait for the update.

It is not an rude answer. Only the hope that the People take more time to fly the bus an don't ask everytime for updates. Aerosoft don't share release dates but share everytime the news with all of use if there are news. So why asking? Enjoy the bus and fly it, then the time run faster and the update comes faster. That is what i tell him. I thing that was not very rude, it was only a good point to thing about...

Sorry, english is not my native language

Greetings

Sven

LOL simple reason IF Josh set a date. Extimated to be done, and that day reached and the work havent complete. Childdish people will create alot of thread saying its not unfair so the best is keep quiet

... plus all the posts b e f o r e that date is reached: Will this be in? Will it really be in? Why is this not in? Can't you put it in, anyway?

... plus all the posts about those posts ...

... plus this post of mine ...

... plus the posts about this post of mine ....

Let us A L L stop this. Please.

... plus all the posts b e f o r e that date is reached: Will this be in? Will it really be in? Why is this not in? Can't you put it in, anyway?

... plus all the posts about those posts ...

... plus this post of mine ...

... plus the posts about this post of mine ....

Let us A L L stop this. Please.

You totaly speak out of my heart!

Very Good!!

Archived