Who wants an FS2Crew Crew Simulation for the Airbus X?

FS2Crew Developer

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 Please do a voice edition for the bus :) But I think that fs2crew will wait and maybe decide when the other 2 buses ( bbs extreme , fs labs will complete .? I think the fs2 crew are more interest to handle in a complexer aircraft . But for sure also a good idea to do this for the As bus

Okay, guys, I'm talking to Mathijs now about the possibility to do an FS2Crew for the Airbus!

Creating an FS2Crew for a complex 3rd party aircraft is a complex endeavor, but we should be able to make it happen if we can get the full support the Airbus programmers.

A 'Voice Control' version is obviously something people want...

However, the questions is the "Button Control" version.... the Airbus already ships with a something resembling a button control flight crew, event though the style is not the same as FS2Crew's button control system, but it's sorta similar, vaguely.

What do you think?

Also, I want to remind the European users that you can easily run "Voice Control". This has always been an issue for European (non-English) users because many of them can't switch their speech recognizers to English - US.

The solutions for this group are:

1. Get Windows 8 (Best solution) and download the English US language set from Microsoft.

2. Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise and download the English US language pack from MS.

3. Use Vistalizator (www.froggie.sk).

Win 8 is your best bet in my view, but the others work fine if you want to use Voice Control and you're not an American, Canadian, Brit, South African, Australian or New Zealander or you're not from any other country that would run an English version of Windows.

Please come with a button control too, because I don't have an Engish Windows, and If I want to get an English with Vistalizator, I should Uninstall SP1 and that is a lot of work and problems. And the Button control now with the Airbus X is a lot different with FS2Crew..

Please come with a button control too, because I don't have an Engish Windows, and If I want to get an English with Vistalizator, I should Uninstall SP1 and that is a lot of work and problems. And the Button control now with the Airbus X is a lot different with FS2Crew..

I run danish win 7 with all updates ans receiving so automatically. I've use vistalizator for years now to run fs2crew - never had a single issue... Go voice my friend;-)

Mas

The voice version is more realistic is the goal of any simulation, as close as possible to reality.

Even for those who do not speak English well is also a challenge. (like me)

I do not change my voice with version NGX for nothing.

Voice control!!!! Definitely !!!... but, I accept that many people have problems with spoken English, so a Button version would be good too.

Bryan, get into it, for sure it will be another success like all of your addons!!!!

@Bryan:

There are two things I can tell you why I do not want to use a "Voice Control" version. At this time I do not install Windows 8 because I'm using P3D, and there are some problems with CTD's when using this operating system.

Secondly, I do not want to use a "Voice" version because my PC has to do the job in the sitting room. My wife will become mad if she will hear all my announcements while she is watching TV. So by using the "Button Control" version everything runs silently. ;)

Patric

@Bryan:

There are two things I can tell you why I do not want to use a "Voice Control" version. At this time I do not install Windows 8 because I'm using P3D, and there are some problems with CTD's when using this operating system.

Secondly, I do not want to use a "Voice" version because my PC has to do the job in the sitting room. My wife will become mad if she will hear all my announcements while she is watching TV. So by using the "Button Control" version everything runs silently. ;)

Patric

same issue here with living room and wife :P

I recommend Windows 8 for users in your situation.

With Win 8, anyone can install the English-US language pack from Microsoft.

Once you've tasted FS2Crew voice control, you won't want to go back to button control.

You're absolutely right In past I've used button also But I try now the voice of 737NGX and it's amazing real :-) No more button for me

Archived