Who wants an FS2Crew Crew Simulation for the Airbus X?

FS2Crew Developer

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent a lot of time the last days reading about the Aerosoft Bus, and what keeps me away from buing it instantly is that it almost impossible for me to think of flying without FS2Crew (voice). For those of you who have not tested to use the voicecontrol, do it. My family looked a little bit strange at me in the beginning but they get used to it. And the whole thing of Flight Simming is getting so much more realistic when u use the voice-versions of FS2Crew.

Bryan, I'm ready to make a preorder already now!

Make it 3 and we got a deal :D

I'm already talking to Mathijs about an SDK.

In order for FS2Crew to do the job properly, we really need a good SDK.

The SDK would allow FS2Crew to integrate directly into the Airbus, 'talk' to it directly so to speak.

YES that would be great.

Enjoy the FS2CREW on my PMDG 737 NGX voice control and will never miss a flight without it.

Would be a pleasure to have it on Airbus X Extended as well.

+1 for both options (voice & button controlled)

+1 Voice and Button are a nice surprise for 2013!!!

But PLEASE first release the Emergency NGX :cool3_s:

Emergency NGX is starting Beta Testing tomorrow on Dec 24th. So expect it out very shortly.

I'm hoping Mathijs can get their SDK out asap so I can begin work on the Airbus version.

My own studies on the subject showed Voice Control FS2Crew to be favored 3 to 1 over Button Control.

I'm surprised it's not more like 10 to 1 to be honest Bryan...... the difference between calling (speaking) "Select LNAV, Select VNAV, Select Command A", and pressing buttons to do it is STELLAR!

.......... I did love the old 'button only' versions of FS2Crew, but the Voice Control changed everything.

Like moving from Elite on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k..........

..............to FSX on an i7. ;)

I'm surprised it's not more like 10 to 1 to be honest Bryan...... the difference between calling (speaking) "Select LNAV, Select VNAV, Select Command A", and pressing buttons to do it is STELLAR!

.......... I did love the old 'button only' versions of FS2Crew, but the Voice Control changed everything.

Like moving from Elite on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k..........

..............to FSX on an i7. ;)

That may be true. But as I said a few posts above not everybody sits alone in the room while running FSX or P3D.;)

Patric

Archived