Who wants an FS2Crew Crew Simulation for the Airbus X?

FS2Crew Developer

Anyone knows if fs2crew is already in development and if so, for when is estimated the release?

Regards,

Galaio

No Information given yet. Till now I wouldn't assume that development has started as they were busy with the Emergency NGX package. As that one is reeased now I'd say it'll take a little time for support and then they will most propably start with the Airbus package. This is only guessed though...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question is not "If", the question is "When" :)

Bryan, what can you tell your faithful customers?

I know, you´ll not telling us a day - but maybe a close period?

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Button control for me, please. There is other more important use of voice, like for ProATCX, VoxATC, VATSIM etc. Besides, voice recognition sometimes just doesn't work well enough.

Thanks,

Sabre10.

Hello Sabre10!

Just wanted to pop in and say, that I use voice version of FS2Crew and VoxATC without a problem. I have setup my joysticks trigger to act as a push to talk switch.

When I have the trigger pressed down, I can talk to VoxATC and when the trigger is released, I'm able to talk to FS2Crew.

Hello Sabre10!

Just wanted to pop in and say, that I use voice version of FS2Crew and VoxATC without a problem. I have setup my joysticks trigger to act as a push to talk switch.

When I have the trigger pressed down, I can talk to VoxATC and when the trigger is released, I'm able to talk to FS2Crew.

I starterd with Shoot, GC and GC2, and that was even before VAC, VoxATC and a few FS2Crew voice versions of the known airplanes. I don't like FS2Crew voice versions in particular, as I tend to fly more online, where even minor and occasional voice recogntition errors can cause serious inconvenience.

And btw what you described is not too good for the performance of your system. Turns out from the descritpion your voice recognition is running most of the time (except for when you talk to VoxATC or similar), which is really not good. Some (but not all) of FS2Crew voice recognition products have the ability to turn 'listening' on only when you switch the button to 'Listen' position, and without sending the keypress all the time, which can also be bad performance wise. So I've tried many methods of voice recognition in many sims and games. Therefore for FS2Crew use I prefer push-button versions.

Sabre10.

I fly the NGX with FS2Crew voice recognition and online a lot. Never had a single problem even being a non native English speaker. As far as the AXE goes, I like this aircraft; it is a pretty nice Airbus simulation (should even be better

with the next SP). I miss FS2Crew a lot. Any news on this?

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

take my money.

lol, how much are you willing to spend?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest captain_pranay

Hello ,
i have a few problem with Aerosoft mission pack problems F-16 mission pack , when i start a mission there is no mission it's just a free flight , almost all of the mission have the same problem.

when the mission is loaded i'm already in flight but there is no mission , just a free flight.

i've UNISTALLED many times and re-install it on my PC and still have this problem.

PLEASE HELP

Thank you

Archived