Who wants an FS2Crew Crew Simulation for the Airbus X?

FS2Crew Developer

+1 for voice control

As a matter of fact, I started replacing the PF voice with my own in the Airbus X Ext just yesterday. Bryan, if you need any help with voices with British, German, and French accents, give me a shout.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To put it simply: IF AN AIRLINER DOES NOT HAVE FS2CREW I DON'T BUY IT! ;)

So GOOOO FOR IT BRYAN! :clapping_s: :clapping_s: I WANT SO BAD A GOOD AIRBUS IN MY AIRCRAFT COLLECTION!

P.S.: Button version fan here :)

Bryan, thanks for making FS2Crew working with awesome Airbus.

I always thought, there are much more Voice as Button Pilots out there.

As i am a Voice Typ, i would go for both versions, there are so many Buttons to Push at the Bus,

So its relaxing to only use the Voice for my Copi. ;)

So it's just to get voice control?

I've been flying only with co-pilot on so far, but if i would turn it off i would get full real with everything done on my own, wouldn't i?

I am not a user of FS2Crew but have become interested after seeing it being used in a video of the NGX on youtube. The question I have is how does it work with AES or GSX for pushback or operation of the air bridge?

Craig

Hi Craig,

FS2Crew can control the air bridge (assuming you're in the correct spot).

FS2Crew has its own pushback start crew. FS2Crew's start crew is procedurally quite realistic with respect to dialogues, etc.

But if you want to use AES or GSX, you can just skip over FS2Crew's built in start crew.

I have Install Aerosoft Airbus Extended and RAAS without no problems, but when I load my FSX I got a message " Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third-party software problem program (add-on):

Name RAAS .dll

Archived