Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, we're not offering frame comparation until it's finished. Anyways, I can tell you that I'm very satisfied with my frames on the current version! :)

Thats good to hear, Aleksi. Cuz, I'm always a little sceptical to buy new sceneries, and the frames just goes to hell. It's not fun to spend 20 bucks, on something you like, and don't even run it well on you computer. Looks extremely good your scenery though! :)

Thank you! It's nice to hear you like it.

We're putting a lot of effort to have the scenery as frame friendly as possible with the incredible amount of details it already has. :)

Checking in to see how Helsinki is coming along. Any new screenshots?

It's coming along nicely! Just stand by, we will give you more screens when we have something new to show. :)

• Aerosoft

How many AES credits does Helsinki X take?

Ps. Any date estimated for the release?

I think (not sure) that it will take 2 credits, that would keep it in line with other products. We are not far from release but we are not willing to give a solid date now.

Great job...

It will be a welcome release to the FSX world and a great partner to a number of Scandinavian airports already available...

A

I'm guesing development is going well, I'm definetly buying this airpiort when it comes out. For now all the Aerosoft page says is Expected Box-Release: 2012. I hope that doesn't mean too far!

Archived