Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

• Developer

To everyone who has (and is) waiting for this scenery:

I understand the frustrating feeling when you're waiting for something and the weeks go by and the release hasn't come (I for one am also waiting for certain high quality add-ons to hit the market). I apologize for any disappointing feelings it may have caused you. Please try to understand though that the product development takes it's time and as you know from lot's of products, giving release dates is more of a guessing game than hard science. At the moment the scenery itself is in release condition and the installer is being built and tested and the manual being written + other preparations being done for release.

Thank you for your patience, you'll know when it's out!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, be patient! Very close, very close :)

Man, I'm so glad to hear you say that! I had thought this fell by the wayside. I'm glad to hear that it is still ontrack.

I sure wish Aerosoft would do like Justflight and have a page on their website with all of the unreleased projects listed and you can set up, with a checkmark in a box, to have an email sent to you as soon as the projects your interested in are released.

• Aerosoft

I just had a look around the release candidate and I got to say it is a really great scenery. We are proud to be able to start selling this soon.

I sure wish Aerosoft would do like Justflight and have a page on their website with all of the unreleased projects listed and you can set up, with a checkmark in a box, to have an email sent to you as soon as the projects your interested in are released.

For boxed we do have that: http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=catalog_list&s_group_id=036&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_design=DEFAULT&s_language=english

Great to hear that!

I've been looking forward to my old home town airport in FSX for years!

Well done and congratulations to the whole team at A-Flight and Aerosoft!

so i would not care too much about that.

In this case the release is under two days. ;) I know this from other products. Also it is not the box it is the download version. ;)

rfeb.jpg

A-real FLIGHT EVENT Helsinki

A-real FLIGHT EVENT – Helsinki Real Time Event: one of the largest IVAO event of the year in Northern Europe takes place in the virtual Helsinki airport on Saturday 6th of October. The event is 6 hours long, starting at 10.00 UTC and ending at 16.00 UTC (13.00 - 19.00 local time).

This event is held in respect to scenery made in co-operation between A-Flight and Aerosoft, Mega Airport Helsinki X. We wish our pilots to use the upcoming product.

We have made a list of real flights available during this time period. Pilots are able to book these flights and so achieve the most realistic atmosphere. We have over 200 flights available, so there is something for everyone: you can fly domestic, international or even long haul flights operated by several different airlines. Even though the main focus of the event are the scheduled flights, we also welcome all non-booked flights to Helsinki.

IVAO Finland provides full air traffic control services to Helsinki airport and to Tampere Area Control Center. Neighbouring ACCs will also be manned providing controlled airspace all the way to and from Central Europe with the co-operation of our friendly neighbour divisions.

Busy airspace, experienced air traffic controllers and realistic atmosphere will turn this event into spectacle no one should miss.

CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO BOOK YOUR FLIGHT. SEE YOU ALL ON SATURDAY!

http://www.manssi.net/juha/index.php

Archived