FMC

wingnut

Aerosoft is working on formatting the user manual and updating the installer scripts, thn short beta test, shouldn't be too long now... Björn
Bjorn, Any idead how this will be packaged? I know it is a paid add on. I have lost my key for the original A300 so will purchase it again, is it lossible to purchase the base aircraft and the FMC add on as one pack? Sent from my Mobile thing

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Bjorn, Any idead how this will be packaged? I know it is a paid add on. I have lost my key for the original A300 so will purchase it again, is it lossible to purchase the base aircraft and the FMC add on as one pack? Sent from my Mobile thing

Will, when you bought the downloadversion from Aerosoft, you should find your key in your shopaccount.

Hi Bryn,

We are now finally in beta testing phase however so that's something.

Björn

I always thought that beta testing was the final process? Over two years, I hope this is not another 'Airsimmer'.

Due to Christmas and New Year the release of it takes a bit of time, but I can confirm Björns statement that it's really not that far off now.

Keep your Creditcards ready from New Year on :)

Not completly sure right now (it's Sunday so I can't ask), but I am almost 100% confident that you will not need to pay twice for the same code. Or in other words: If you already own the A300 you should be able to buy only the upgrade without the need to buy the base product again.

The upgrade will indeed be an addon to an existing instalation. So no complete package at full price.

Bjorn

Not completly sure right now (it's Sunday so I can't ask), but I am almost 100% confident that you will not need to pay twice for the same code. Or in other words: If you already own the A300 you should be able to buy only the upgrade without the need to buy the base product again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, Standby is better than nothing. But only slightly. It is not as good as "ETA: X hours, and this is what currently happens:..." and definitely not as good at "It is out now" ;)

• Aerosoft

Well, Standby is better than nothing. But only slightly. It is not as good as "ETA: X hours, and this is what currently happens:..." and definitely not as good at "It is out now" ;)

But why did you gave me a -1? I think you do not understand the voting system and will move you to the user group without those rights.

But why did you gave me a -1? I think you do not understand the voting system and will move you to the user group without those rights.

I probably didn't understand the voting system. I simply was a bit disappointed with the lack of content in your post hence the -1. This was not meant as an offence. I didn't think that would hurt your reputation.

The same goes with me next reply. That was meant as a humorous addition to the topic (that's why I uses a smiley). But I guess, I have a very special sense of humour. Apologies for that.

It's okay for me if you revoke the voting rights from me for this single faux-pas. I can happily live with that. No hard feelings.

regarding the topic: the Simcheck Airbus is definietley on my toBuy list (along with the FMC) - I anticipated it for a long time. I'm just finishing a home project and don't have time for it right now (but apparently enough to whine about it online ;))

Archived