Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

Just found two texture issues:

First is the mirrored Microsoft sign:

microsoft.png

Second is the A4 just stopping? Traffic is moving on and the default FS2004 A4 is not aligned at all...:

63966368.png

Can this be fixed?

Who cares about that A4, there are traffic jams on it anyway, so better just cut it off! :D

Is this default FS9, or do you have UTE installed? My payment hasn't arrived yet, so I am not able to check myself, but I hope this addon blends with UTE nicely.

Who cares about that A4, there are traffic jams on it anyway, so better just cut it off! biggrin.gif

Is this default FS9, or do you have UTE installed? My payment hasn't arrived yet, so I am not able to check myself, but I hope this addon blends with UTE nicely.

Ah well, overflying the A4 is always better than driving it rolleyes.gif I have default FS9 terrain installed so no UTE or something like that...

Hello,

I noticed that the former Fokker delivery hangar has the number '72'.

h72fs9.jpg

In reality it's '73' however.

Photo from this afternoon, sorry for the low quality, I only had my phone with me...

imag0085t.jpg

Best regards,

Frank van der Werff

Hi Shaun, thanks for the comment... But what about the second issue? Can the scenery be a bit more adapted to the default terrain? Thanks!

Recently the banners on the aviobridges changed from ING to Rabobank. Can these changes also reflect in the scenery?

Old banner:

eham_45.jpg

New banner:

02_Rabobank_airbridges3.jpg

Thanks!

When I took off rwy 24, it seemed that the rwy lights are not exact in the middle of the runway.

I also experienced my very first OOM crash when approaching EHAM (overhead ARTIP).

Hello!

This fixed now and will be in the upcoming update!

Regards

Cornel

Wow, that is fast Cornel biggrin.gif Did you have any sleep lately?! Not the most easy airport to do rolleyes.gif

When I took off rwy 24, it seemed that the rwy lights are not exact in the middle of the runway.

I also experienced my very first OOM crash when approaching EHAM (overhead ARTIP).

Hello Jeast,

I have mentioned the runway lights.

Hello!

No problem I did over a a cup of coffebiggrin.gif

You are right it is a difficult airport and almost impossible to have full controll over an so big area but I think it will end up pretty good with the upcoming patch!

Regards

Cornel

Shaun,

Thanks for making this topic. The following pictures have been made during my approach to runway 18R, in short final.

Are you able to flatten this? It is not covered by your scenery, but would make the approach more nicer.

fsscr083.jpg

Where are these cars going?

fsscr084.jpg

The road has disappeared here.

fsscr085.jpg

N.B. Cloud9 has been deinstalled. No other sceneries like UT installed.

Stefan

Hi All,

I bought Amsterdam yesterday, but after installing and re-installing, I got the strange effect that the standard FS2004 Amsterdam scenery is popping up.

So I end up with 2 control towers and misplaced gate bridges.

Yesterday I did a flight from EGKK to EHAM and it appeared and just now I did a short flight from Rotterdam with the same effect.

Regards,

Niek

N.B. I have Ultimate terrain Europe installed, Ultimate traffic and My World Landclass and Mesh terrain, but switching these off, still

the same problem occured.

post-29994-126667014121_thumb.jpgpost-29994-12666701606_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

I bought Amsterdam yesterday, but after installing and re-installing, I got the strange effect that the standard FS2004 Amsterdam scenery is popping up.

So I end up with 2 control towers and misplaced gate bridges.

Yesterday I did a flight from EGKK to EHAM and it appeared and just now I did a short flight from Rotterdam with the same effect.

Regards,

Niek

N.B. I have Ultimate terrain Europe installed, Ultimate traffic and My World Landclass and Mesh terrain, but switching these off, still

the same problem occured.

post-29994-126667014121_thumb.jpgpost-29994-12666701606_thumb.jpg

I understand! I ask, that you been AFCAD change? Maybe...!

I see with ADE9, show

That is a lot of Exclude! But AFCAD or AFX (Flight1) work it not! ADE9, only!

Sebastian

I would like to see the bumping fixed, which occurs mostly near the taxiways of the Kaagbaan (06-24). When entering 24 it feels a bit like climbing a mountain. Bumping also occurs on the V taxiway from the Polderbaan.

Hello Stefan,

The reason why you see the dip is probably because the streams cause this is FS what you need is a bridge if you want it to look right.

As for the roads and the traffic this is because the scenery is matched up to Ultimate terrains Roads etc and the cars are from AES Lite.

--->SBlauw: For the first picture then try this:

Open your FS9 folder. Find the file called: terrian.cfg.

Open it and then find the section starting:

//Stream Lines

Then you find the line: offset= and change the number to 0 (zero)