Aerosoft Airbus X

i am converting the video right now, and i will be uploading it in a passworded .zip to rapidshare (i will post the password here)

i have sent a email to mathjis. if i get permission, i will post it here

btw it is a 9minute video which shows the flaps, spoilers FBW systems, etc. From takeoff from Malmo, Sweden to landing in copenhagen!

btw it is a .mkv file (sorry, im on slow internet) so youll need vlc or something to play it.

• Upvote 1

i am converting the video right now, and i will be uploading it in a passworded .zip to rapidshare (i will post the password here)

i have sent a email to mathjis. if i get permission, i will post it here

btw it is a 9minute video which shows the flaps, spoilers FBW systems, etc. From takeoff from Malmo, Sweden to landing in copenhagen!

btw it is a .mkv file (sorry, im on slow internet) so youll need vlc or something to play it. 

Sounds cool! :)

Can you make both a ILS on 04R and a visual so we can see how the ILS is on this awesome bird?

hmm. never tried doing a ILS on this plane yet. ill try, take a video, and post it :) (could take until tomorrow morning - its getting late here :) )

btw where did mathjis go?

(still wont post the link until i get permission)

• Upvote 3

btw for those who wonder what effect 16AA & 8AF set with Nhancer has on your visuals compare the first images in the above 2 posts. And these are just static images - in sim when you are looking around there is not a jagged edge to be seen anywhere.

Can you be more specific... I don't understand what you mean...

Thanks

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

hmm. never tried doing a ILS on this plane yet. ill try, take a video, and post it :) (could take until tomorrow morning - its getting late here :) )

btw where did mathjis go?

EDIT- Heres a tickler: http://img299.images...ppingtled1.jpg)

(still wont post the link until i get permission)

why do you have this bus already?? beta-tester?? and not yet made an ils approahc? :o:blink:

• Upvote 1

why do you have this bus already?? beta-tester?? and not yet made an ils approahc? :o:blink:

He´s doing repaints for this Airbus and so he should be able to put his textures somewhere to check. I think that´s the reason. ;)

• Upvote 1

Hello there,

My first post here, I can't wait, just great these images, great product!

From now on I will be dreaming away with a cup of coffee in the morning, flying Amsterdam-Heathrow on a daylly basis in this bus, untill........

I collect airbus images, and thought this one is cool to, Cockpit of A330 is almost identical right?

I found out that Air Berlin has them too....wink.gif

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-Berlin-(LTU/Airbus-A330-223/1611406/L/&sid=34e1a1400a764e814675ae066d3b6489

greetings

Hi guys... My first post over here.

Just wanted to say thank you to the Aerosoft for the great job they do!

It is amazing product!

If you will get ever to advance.... Hmmmm, I think it will take me away from my wife for looooong time :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Gora mohana you can not us send him the plane?? Just to try because he is not finished!! Just for decouvrir the beauty of this plane!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you

• Upvote 1

umm not exatly. i was so busy making repaints, i never actually tried doing any ils approaches.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=31387&st=300 (last few pages)

Hey!

If you'll get the permission could you also do a video of the engine start? I'd really like to hear the engines starting. I think I'm not the only one here. Just if you get the permission and if your time permits. But you'd do me a big favour.

Take care and thx in advance

Mat

• Upvote 1

Gora mohana you can not us send him the plane?? Just to try because he is not finished!! Just for decouvrir the beauty of this plane!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you

sorry. if i do that, my head will be chopped off :D (im putting it nicely)

i cant share it with anyone...

and besides.... even if this was available to the public now, woudnt sharing be piracy? (its double piracy now)

Hey!

If you'll get the permission could you also do a video of the engine start? I'd really like to hear the engines starting. I think I'm not the only one here. Just if you get the permission and if your time permits. But you'd do me a big favour.

Take care and thx in advance

Mat

Sure. if i get permission, ill do it.

• Upvote 1

sorry. if i do that, my head will be chopped off :D (im putting it nicely)

i cant share it with anyone...

and besides.... even if this was available to the public now, woudnt sharing be piracy? (its double piracy now)

Sure. if i get permission, ill do it.

Thx mate!!

<P>

ok. all cleared to go. (thanks mathjis)

so heres my video.</P><P>http://rapidshare.com/files/359208012/gauraA321video.mkv.html (uploaded from a premium account. so the link will not expire)</P><P>sorry for uploading it to rapidshare. my upload speed sucks, and the uploads kept on crashing.</P><P><BR></P><P>i am making a video of the engine starting now, and will do a ILS appoach to copenhagen next.

</P><P><BR></P><P>EDIT- LINK UPDATED</P>

• Upvote 1

ok. all cleared to go. (thanks mathjis)

so heres my video.

http://rapidshare.co...1video.mkv.html

Awww, man, this is why developers always cringe when screenshots (much less videos) of a work-in-progress are released. <cringe> Nothing's wrong with the video, don't get me wrong... it's just that so many things have changed. For example, with the 2 main displays over the last handful of weeks, the on-the-ground look and the ILS approach elements (and several other things) have gotten majorly overhauled. I'm sure the other developers could say similar things about their own aspects of the project. It is an ALPHA version of the plane, after all, so anyone mentioning something like the PFD's max-speed tape being X number of knots off in Flaps +1 configuration, for example, will immediately get flashed the red card. ;-) It sounds like Mathijs ok'd this vid though, so it's all good. And you know what, I like what you did with that second window PFD view. I never got into that (I never see the outside of the aircraft for the most part), but maybe later on I'll use FSRecorder and get creative with some secondary view windows. Kinda cool.

Scott

Nice video, though I fully agree with Scott about showing too much of Alpha versions...

People often starts to make critical comments on things thats not, finished, and evaluate it as a product though it even not has become one yet.

Alot has changed between the version available for the repainters and the one we are working on now.

Finn

• Upvote 1

Gaura Mohana, thx for uploading it! :)

But I can't download the video. Rapidshare says something about "this file can only be downloaded 10 times, cause it's not related to a collectors account or a premium account" :(

Can we share it via the FTP?

Hello Gaura,

You could have used the FTP we have set aside for Videos. You can upload it there free, details on the Video Forum below.

thanks. i didnt think about looking there... but ill upload my next video to the FTP :)

Gaura Mohana, thx for uploading it! :)

But I can't download the video. Rapidshare says something about "this file can only be downloaded 10 times, cause it's not related to a collectors account or a premium account" :(

Can we share it via the FTP?

Sorry. i noticed the error and reuploaded it to my account this time (i edited the old post)

btw just incase the link is: http://rapidshare.com/files/359208012/gauraA321video.mkv.html

• Upvote 1

Nice video, though I fully agree with Scott about showing too much of Alpha versions...

People often starts to make critical comments on things thats not, finished, and evaluate it as a product though it even not has become one yet.

Alot has changed between the version available for the repainters and the one we are working on now.

Finn

Yep indeed :-) lot to do too ;-)

Awww, man, this is why developers always cringe when screenshots (much less videos) of a work-in-progress are released. <cringe> Nothing's wrong with the video, don't get me wrong... it's just that so many things have changed. For example, with the 2 main displays over the last handful of weeks, the on-the-ground look and the ILS approach elements (and several other things) have gotten majorly overhauled. I'm sure the other developers could say similar things about their own aspects of the project. It is an ALPHA version of the plane, after all, so anyone mentioning something like the PFD's max-speed tape being X number of knots off in Flaps +1 configuration, for example, will immediately get flashed the red card. ;-) It sounds like Mathijs ok'd this vid though, so it's all good. And you know what, I like what you did with that second window PFD view. I never got into that (I never see the outside of the aircraft for the most part), but maybe later on I'll use FSRecorder and get creative with some secondary view windows. Kinda cool.

Scott

what do you mean?

• Upvote 1

Gaura Mohana. just a tip on making a video. record it with standard FSX recorder and then replay it and record with fraps, that way you wont get crappy frames and your landing would be better ( so I think ) and you could stick to a certain view or just pan around without having to fly it at the same time, good video any way but the wuaity isnt the best, :)

Gaura Mohana. just a tip on making a video. record it with standard FSX recorder and then replay it and record with fraps, that way you wont get crappy frames and your landing would be better ( so I think ) and you could stick to a certain view or just pan around without having to fly it at the same time, good video any way but the wuaity isnt the best, :)

thanks. ill try re-taking the same video as you suggested.

btw i can upload a higher quality version. the only prob is that it is around 10 times bigger (in file size). the original video was 1400x1050

• Upvote 1

i use it because it saves a LOT of space (i compressed a 4gb file into 20mb) (or if i compress it so i do not lose quality it still comes to 120mb)

btw you can use VLC to run it (no extra codecs needed)

you can download VLC here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

its not really exotic; just new. within a couple of years, every video you get will be a .mkv ;)

• Upvote 1