Aerosoft Airbus X

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

I've find a video on YOUTUBE about AIRBUS X!!! IS SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!:wub::rolleyes:

look

thats the one you can load on the download section???

• Upvote 1

Bonjour a tousjuste une question pour tous les admin!Qu'est-ce qu'aujourd'hui, vous pouvez donner une date précise !!!!! Parce que je pense que je ne suis pas le seul, mais nous attendons tous pour la sortie de ce plan avec grande impatience !!!!!! Pour ma part, je suis chaque jour sur le site dans Esperant qu'il est mis en ligne!!

Je suis loin d'etre une personne impatiente, mais j'ai tres envie de decouvrir le nouvel addon de mon fournisseur préféré !!!!!!

En espérant une réponse de votre part!

Cordialement comi512 (désolé pour mon anglais mais je suis français)biggrin.gifunsure.gifwacko.gif

Hello has all just A question for all the admin! today, You Can give a precise date ?????!!!!! Because I think that I am not the only one, but we wait all for the exit of this plan with big impatience!!!!!! For my part, I am Every day on the site In Esperant Qu' he is put on-line!

I am far from etre An impatient person, but I have big envy to see the addon new of my favorite supplier!!!!!!

By hoping for An answer of your part!

Cordially comi512 (sorry For my English but me am French)

@Comi512, la patience est la maîtresse des vertues ;)

Pour l'instant pas de date, si tout se passe bien je pense que d'ici 1 mois ou 1 mois et demi il devrait être dispo en téléchargement.

Je suis pas devin et c'est une estimation, ça peut être avant comme après...

Mais l'attente en vaudra la chandelle je pense ;)

Here is a teaser from the alpha version :

1.jpg

2.jpg

+1!

The quoting system isn´t bad, but it was much better if it was not anonymous.

If i quote a post up or down i would officially account for it!

But some pubertal members don´t get this system right...

...never mind, that seperates the men from the boys... ;)

Timo

+2

Actually I don't care of the system and it doesn't work to :blush:

Such a waist of efforts about forum software usages instead about the topic content itself.

Wouldn't mind if they disabled the forum feature :blink:

Anyway guys it looks like great work here done at that bus.

Cheers,

André

• Upvote 1

I just watched the VC video of the Airbus X and noticed the camera on the hall in front ( back ) of the cockpit, just wondering, is it just like an image or does it move or get like some people passing by?

The project is clearly positioned between the default Airbus and the far more complex (and more expensive) models from other development teams. Like the real Airbus usability and transparent, easy to use systems were the main focus, all packaged is some of the best modeling ever shown in an FSX addon. As it is easy on framerates and not overly complex, it is ideal for online flights where workload can be high.

• FSX only (no FS2004 version possible)
  • Very high end modeling and texturing (we think it is the most detailed airliner to date)
  • As much as possible default FSX functions so external products and hardware can use it
  • A320 and A321 models, 8 liveries (for sure Air Berlin, Air France, Alitalia, Iberia etc, many more available as free downloads)
  • CFM and IAE engines (though the flight model and displays are based on the CFM)
  • Highly detailed VC with extended animations and sounds
  • Full FSX external sound set (sound cones etc)
  • Easy on FPS
  • Full animation of all doors and flight surfaces
  • External objects like chocks, traffic cones, GPSU (all compatible with AES of course)
  • Possible to save the state of EVERY system in the aircraft, not just the default systems (over 400 items saved!)
  • Fully support FSX failure, time acceleration modes and shared cockpit.
  • Highly extensive, innovative lighting system (really lights up the scenery, so you can taxi in the dark)
  • Very advanced paint kit
  • Extended manuals with step by step guide
  • Special support forum
  • Release March 2010 in download, few weeks later for the box
  • Expected price around 32 Euro plus VAT when applicable.
    We are not yet giving a full list of features for the systems as we don't know all of it at this moment. But let me give out some things.
    The systems are modeled in such a way that the full experience of flying a highly automated aircraft is achievable for pilots with limited time or experience.

• PFD and ND are very realistic (most likely not with terrain display as that kills FPS like little else and no weather radar as it is never realistic)
    • Full TCAS system included
    • Engine display is very realistic (CFM engine simulated)
    • Systems display is near perfectly simulated within normal operation
    • Everything on the glareshield is solidly simulated
    • FADEC and FBW systems are better then we expected, rather good actually (so you won't be using the throttle a lot)
    • All normal Flight Control Laws are used and will prevent any out of control flight (High AOA Protection, Load Factor Limitation, Pitch Attitude Protection, High Speed Protection, Flight Augmentation (Yaw), Bank Angle Protection)
    • Engines are very realistic (apart from the nagging fuel burn issues when you fly at very low or very high cost settings, we don't care a lot actually about that)
    • GPWS is very good
    • Startup from a fully cold aircraft fully realistic

So this leaves you with an aircraft that is totally flyable. Pretty high end all over and looking extremely good. The FMGS is simplified in this version (we might do a more complex version later if there is demand for that). Apart from the pages that are more or less faked because it is a simulation (like startup pages, IRS etc) you will have

[*]Fully updatable nav database[*]Full option to do the flight planning (airport, runway, waypoints, cruise altitude) and the option to change these things in flight[*]Radio page[*]Aircraft page[*]Selected Nav page[*]Lateral Flight planning (allowing to enter flight plan, airport, runways, waypoints, cruise alt, SIDs & STARs not used)[*]Simplified Performance page[*]Simplified vertical navigation

It is likely this project will be extended to a more complex version (in systems) summer 2010. The extended version will include more complex versions of the systems we left out of this product that has ease of use as it's main goal. We can not give any details on this extended version at this moment.

''The project is clearly positioned between the default Airbus and the far more complex (and more expensive) models from other development teams''

Thanks for your honesty. I will stick to ''the other development teams'' due to the fact that I prefer complex sims. I don't care for 'lite' products.

sam bertien

Hi everybody!

Well, first of all I wanted to say that I have been monitoring the Airbus topic practically since the moment it appeared (I mean the first one, not this), but only today decided to join your discussion. I'm deeply impressed by the work done here. I wouldn't question the systems implementation policy because I understood your point, but the picture quality seems to me very high and I think it concerns the project develpment in whole. So thanks!

But I also have a question about those FPS-friendly comments, cause I understand almost nothing in computers and its' configurations. So, my PC is the following: Core i5-750 2.66 GHz., Nvidia GeForce GTX-275 896 Mb., DDR3 4096 Mb. 1333 MHz. Do you think I will have the possibility to fly the Airbus in FSX? I'm asking you because I'm still using FS9 and by the moment I haven't made my mind about switching to FSX.

Well, thanks again! :)

• Upvote 1

I think you should have no real problem flying the airbus as long as your computer and FSX are set up correctly...

Thank you for your reponse but it is true that ca begin has etre a little bit long especially that at the moment ca will be that a basic version!!!!!Otherwise you shall have no photo of its outside eclairage of night??? please limp

The outside lighting is being worked on so there is no point of showing it for the moment ;)

But here is an outside shot by day time !

berlin1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Its still a very subjective matter as regards to settings, the best thing to do is use your 'save profile' i.e save a profile under 'Jets' and move the mesh sliders way down turn aircraft shadows and ground shadows off etc all the detail that doesn't show when flying 35,000 feet in the air (complete opposite to bush flying) and most PCs will be fine.

Guest denis ndregjoni

i know that this is the greatest sin to commit in the flight sim addon community in other forums but i am not sure how you guys will react, oh well here goes,

Will this addon be released for download before the boxed version's release date??

i know that this is the greatest sin to commit in the flight sim addon community in other forums but i am not sure how you guys will react, oh well here goes,

Will this addon be released for download before the boxed version's release date??

yes it will

''The project is clearly positioned between the default Airbus and the far more complex (and more expensive) models from other development teams''

Thanks for your honesty. I will stick to ''the other development teams'' due to the fact that I prefer complex sims. I don't care for 'lite' products.

sam bertien

Hello Sam,

in your real life, did you ever enter a shop in your city and say: Hello, i will buy nothing because i

prefer another shop !" ????

I think not, so no need to do it here!

And even more no need to repeat Mathijs long post, which everybody of us knows...

No offense, but this isn´t helpful to keep an overview...(the whole airbus topics have more

than 1200 posts by this time!)

Timo

• Upvote 1

Normally Aerosoft releases the download version first V1.0 in order to iron out any so called bugs that may appear on all those different machines out there and then V1.1 is on the boxed version so customers who have purchased the boxed version are not having to download large updates after install  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

You have done perfect job on visuals,especially on VC

:D and the sounds,very realistic :D...it's far from wilco's 320 series :P..i was wondering if it's in your future plans a creation of the Olympic Air livery :rolleyes:

Guest inbrekers1

You have done perfect job on visuals,especially on VC

:D and the sounds,very realistic :D...it's far from wilco's 320 series :P..i was wondering if it's in your future plans a creation of the Olympic Air livery :rolleyes:

If you want to ask for livery's.. There is a topic for that.