Aerosoft Airbus X

This looks absolutely phenomenal addons for fsx in recent months have really taken a leap interms of quality.

Can't wait to add this to my collection

tom

hi

As there seems to be a possibility of an advanced version with authentic mcdu etc will there be an upgrade path / cost or will it require buying a new product. I am prepared to wait a pay a fair price for a definitive fully featured FSX airbus. A 319 with IAE engines would be the icing on the cake. The screen shots look really good and I look forward to its release.

Regards

Barrie

• Upvote 1

hi

As there seems to be a possibility of an advanced version with authentic mcdu etc will there be an upgrade path / cost or will it require buying a new product. I am prepared to wait a pay a fair price for a definitive fully featured FSX airbus. A 319 with IAE engines would be the icing on the cake. The screen shots look really good and I look forward to its release.

Regards

Barrie

I think an advanced version will all depend on the sales from this current version so nothing is carved in stone as to its release. So the way it will be packaged may be some way off in the future :rolleyes:

I'd definitely support the advanced version if only to get SIDS and stars.

Would be a nice feature if the advanced systems could be switched on or off to effectively switch the plane from the current version to advanced or back again. This would give you the best of both worlds depending on your mood.

I know another developer has the option to use a theoretical flight engineer to control systems and then you can select which systems it controls. Leaving the ones it doesn't control to you.

But it would need to be implemented uniquely so as not to copy other ideas

hi

Regards

Barrie

And A319 with CFM too :)

Hi Guys, first post here on the Aerosoft Forum...

firstly, of all the commercial developers for FSX, aerosoft are one company that I trust implicitly. I have complete faith in their products....they look great, have tons of features, and run really well.

The new Airbus looks great, and i check daily to see if it has been released, or if a firm release date has been set.

What is true though, is that it will only be released when Aerosoft judge it to be ready. We should just bide our time and let them do what they do best....make awesome addons that ruin our wallets :)

With regards to this concept, an Airbus that sits between default MS and AirSimmers, its actually a really good idea. For some it is quite daunting to have to deal with a complete overhead panel, and a full FMC with SID/STARS/Appr, and full checklists. (I like that sort of thing, as Im a wannabe commercial pilot). With this concept, one can learn more simple procedures, like a more basic checklist, and simpler FMS programming. It allows one to focus a bit more on flying the aircraft. Once these more basic procedures are mastered/ become routine, then a more advanced airbus could be released. I would like to see one released, but i like the idea of mastering the basics first, then using the more advanced package. One has to walk before you can run. By learning the basics very well, you can then fully utilise a more advanced version if it becomes available

I would like to see an A319 too, but only if aerosoft have the time to do it. Lets enjoy the A320/21 first. AJM101, asking for an A319 at least 3 times doesnt make it any more likely to happen. If there is a market for the A319, then it will happen.

But i think we all agree this A320/21 from Aerosoft looks amazing, and I cant wait to get it, but only once its ready of course...

Happy Flying

Paul

20nm S of PTH VOR

• Upvote 5

whats the big difference between a 320 and 319?

The difference is not huge, but what I'd understand as a reason for such requests is that people have some plans about flying certain liveries.

There are airlines which use exclusively or just mostly A319, not A320, like Germanwings, easyJet, SAS, etc.

The difference is not huge, but what I'd understand as a reason for such requests is that people have some plans about flying certain liveries.

There are airlines which use exclusively or just mostly A319, not A320, like Germanwings, easyJet, SAS, etc.

oh.... got it :)

thanks for explaining.

but we can make fictional repaints for the planes (even if the airline doesnt have a 320/321) but probably later on (maybe in a month or 2)

btw doesnt sas have 320s and 321s?

btw i see ur polish. i spend around 3 months a year in poland a year (prob going again in 2 months) btw i am also making a LOT repaint for the a321 soon (after the release of this plane)

Hey guys I havent got a reply yet but is there a paintkit for this Aircraft and is it released yet? If so can I download it somewhere?

nope. the paintkit is only available to select repainters. It might be available to the public after the release though.

Also can we have a shot looking at the throttles from where the radio stack is? Like this shot, Obviously this is not an airbus but a shot like this (It will look god damn nice!):

http://www.airliners.net/photo/AirBridgeCargo-Airlines--/Boeing-747-281F-SCD/1418059/L/&sid=63ef97d1f29fd7af7208202931e90962

• Upvote 2

Also can we have a shot looking at the throttles from where the radio stack is? Like this shot, Obviously this is not an airbus but a shot like this (It will look god damn nice!):

http://www.airliners...208202931e90962

one sec.

im starting FSX right now. ill try to take a shot like that and post it here....

btw for those who wonder what effect 16AA & 8AF set with Nhancer has on your visuals compare the first images in the above 2 posts. And these are just static images - in sim when you are looking around there is not a jagged edge to be seen anywhere.

what about a video?..for example flaps movement, speedbreaks..etc ??

1- i dont know if we are allowed to post videos.

2- I dont have a program to make videos with (and i dont have the time to use fraps and then convert the video. anyone know any other program i can use to make videos?

• Upvote 1

1- i dont know if we are allowed to post videos.

2- I dont have a program to make videos with (and i dont have the time to use fraps and then convert the video. anyone know any other program i can use to make videos?

Windows Movie Maker.

Hi Pao

Certain members were asked by Mathijs to post some shots of the Airbus X alpha. No mention was made of videos so best wait till Mathijs is back.