Aerosoft A-321/320 project

The images I attach to this mail are dangerous. Very dangerous as there will be many people looking at them and thinking it looks okay but not great. They will not understand that this is a FIRST compile to FSX and that only the shapes are very close to what it will be. Everything lacks material, shading, aging and a few texture layers. In the end this will look better then the Catalina does.

So if you promise to look at the shapes and nothing more you are allowed to click the images below.

Mathijs, do we need much ageing and wear on something like this ? I got a quick look at an Air France A-321 flightdeck last week, and it was pristine. Not a scuff or mark anywhere. The old Catalina needed that "lived in" look, but does this state-of-the-art airliner really need it ? Why not buck the trend and give us something delivered straight from Airbus' production line, all gleaming and new ?

wink.gif

give us something delivered straight from Airbus' production line, all gleaming and new ?

....because the "brand new"-state lasts only a few flights. A flawless aircraft vc has always

this unrealistc photoshop-drawing-board-look....A very good example of how it

could be is the new CaptainSim 767 vc.

Regards,

Timo

• Upvote 1

....because the "brand new"-state lasts only a few flights. A flawless aircraft vc has always

this unrealistc photoshop-drawing-board-look....A very good example of how it

could be is the new CaptainSim 767 vc.

Regards,

Timo

Timo, I understand what you are saying, but do you not think the scuffing and wear is sometimes over done ? Even looking at the flightdecks of museum airliners, like the VC-10, Trident and Britannia at Duxford...yes, they look old, but they don't look very worn or scratched or scuffed. Maybe the areas that hands and feet come into contact with, such as throttle levers and rudder pedals, but even then its not so bad.

I suppose its down to how people look at these things and what they see. smile.gif

Timo, I understand what you are saying, but do you not think the scuffing and wear is sometimes over done ? Even looking at the flightdecks of museum airliners, like the VC-10, Trident and Britannia at Duxford...yes, they look old, but they don't look very worn or scratched or scuffed. Maybe the areas that hands and feet come into contact with, such as throttle levers and rudder pedals, but even then its not so bad.

I suppose its down to how people look at these things and what they see. smile.gif

I agree, a vc should have " a life" but of course not too much.

But it doesn't match if hardcore-simmers want realistic runway-textures

with tire-abrasion and fissures in the one hand and a flawless aircraft texture

and VC on the other hand. Because of this I'm an "aging-fan". But of course

this is a personal taste...

Timo

Maybe the next generation Simulators will add visual wear and tear to the aircrafts inside and out wash1.jpgthe more we use the planes? :rolleyes: And its up to the pilot or company to deal with the upkeep! Surely the tech is already here to add that feature? lol Sorry just dreaming :P

(Couldn't we have a choice of VC on the line of the Beaver? where we can can custom change the cockpit?)

Hello Kwiss,

Yes good Idea and then parts can break and we can sell you the spares and charge a small maintenance fee to get them up and running again, then after so many years they are not airworthy and you have to buy a new aircraft from the shop ;)

Hello Kwiss,

Yes good Idea and then parts can break and we can sell you the spares and charge a small maintenance fee to get them up and running again, then after so many years they are not airworthy and you have to buy a new aircraft from the shop ;)

:lol: Nice one Shaun....

Hello Kwiss,

LOL would you consider part exchange?

Hello Kwiss,

How about landing fees for aerosoft destinations ;) ?

How about landing fees for aerosoft destinations ;) ?

Only charge landing fee's if you dont buy them directly from www.aerosoft.com

If purchased directly from our shop then we will waiver the fee ;)

• Aerosoft

Hello Mathijs,

as a hardware dealer, could you please import this:

S-906A_1-m.jpg

found there:

http://www.google.co...n&hl=en&ie=UTF8

push on "2009"

sorry i don´t speak japanese.... B)

Regards,

Timo

We tried, but it's seriously hard to make contact. Will try again.

• Upvote 1

We tried, but it's seriously hard to make contact. Will try again.

S-906A_1-m.jpg

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

You've got to learn some Japanese to get into that market. :lol:

But, seriously, if you are able to acquire these packages for sale at Aerosoft, I would buy them too. ;)

:)

PS: I even intend to get Logitech's G940 HOTAS set soon. :)

• Upvote 2

Hi Mathjis,

Will your Airbus be 100% compatible on 64 bit Os ? I'm guessing yes but just want to be sure.

I'm having CTD or lockups with the E-JET and the Citation X so for the time being I don't fly them anymore. Wilco doesn't support 64 bit OS.

Hope your bus will not have these type of issues which makes me go crazy when I'm online and FSX crashes.

Especially now that IVAO runs on my laptop and cannot be the cause of FSX crashes.

Can't wait for your Bus ;)

Cheers

Hello,

i know it´s your desire to keep this bus simple, but do you

plan to add at least the basic airbus typical features?

I take it for granted that you will implement the FBW- and

flight-envelope-logic, but how detailed will you implement

the autothrust function, especially the approach-phase-logic

with the demanded speed depending on the flaps-setting?

Regards,

Timo