Aerosoft A-321/320 project

Although this may not be directly related to the Airbus project but I was wondering if it is at all possible to have a function where that a imaginary co-pilot could fly the plane (and I mean take off and landings or following ATC vectors) so to relieve the pilot flying on long haul trips or mimic actual airline procedures in which the co-pilot would fly the take-off on the second leg? This would have benefits if I wanted to leave the simulator running whilst I was away from the PC (I wouldn't miss a ATC instruction to turn) also if I was flying long haul to a destination rather than pausing the Sim the flight could continue if I needed to leave to PC. Flying the plane as Pilot non-flying could give another dynamic as to the way a large airliner is flown and an other way to learn how to fly the aircraft by having the 'computer' show us how its done. If its another limitation of FSX then it really is time for another Sim to take over the mantle that FSX has and let the developers have the freedom they need to make the add-ons which makes FSX better then it really is fly! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Hello Kwiss,

Nice but would possibly take a lot of work to make it work, as the aircraft would need to interpret what was being asked then put this into action.

I do really think that this would take a lot of implementing to have such a system work, but thats just my opinion.

But all is not lost, alternatively you have 2 other options, the big "P" button, or marry a pilot who can take over when you want to nip to the pub.

Can you please add the rain effects on the windshield and enable icing on windsild and on numerous parts of the aircraft. I know it is not impossible to recreate the rain effects in fsx because Lotus Simulations did it on their Albatros L-39.

Great that you're making this not too complex aircraft sim. I hope you can make the cockpit windows in the VC smaller. they seem way too big, compared to real life. The glare shield is supposed to cover some of the window, because it comes up. Since you're focussing on looks.

• Aerosoft

Great that you're making this not too complex aircraft sim. I hope you can make the cockpit windows in the VC smaller. they seem way too big, compared to real life. The glare shield is supposed to cover some of the window, because it comes up. Since you're focussing on looks.

That's fully depending on the zoom factor. I assure you that the dimensions are view lines are extremely accurate.

Actually when I looked at the second bunch of screenshots, it looked much better. Really looking forward to this one. So the airbus project covers 318, 319, 320 and 321 and all 330 variants?

Hello Kwiss,

For an extra few bucks we could possibly sell you the sandwiches to put on the tray too ;)

Hello Shaun,

a few bucks? would have to be a thick ploughmans sandwich! itf085064.jpg:P

Can you please add the rain effects on the windshield and enable icing on windsild and on numerous parts of the aircraft. I know it is not impossible to recreate the rain effects in fsx because Lotus Simulations did it on their Albatros L-39.

+1 but I think the L39 "real" landing lights are sensational, so please include lights like that.

+1 but I think the L39 "real" landing lights are sensational, so please include lights like that.

definately. Those landing lights are freaking good. I think Lotus SImulations L-39 is a piece of artwork.

Allow us a few more days to complete the texturing of some elements. That really makes the difference between something that looks great and something to pops off the screen.

Really looking forward to this! Thanks Aerosoft.

Exclusive!! Got that screen from guy deep behind Aerosoft lines!

i644053_2009apr18003.jpg

I LMAO ... Thats great :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Is the cabin restroom included in this model or do you have to wait between "road-stops" to go recycle your coffee? ;)

=================

PS: Mr. Fletcher,

Will this be out at or before September? (If it is, I want to add it to the current List)

Thanks! :)

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Texturing of the VC progressing rather well. Project fully on schedule at this moment.

Our biggest headache at this moment is finding a 'clean' way to remove the joysticks from FSX and allowing it to talk to the FBW and FADEC systems. All rather new and all rather complex.

post-43-125067119161_thumb.jpg

post-43-125067120228_thumb.jpg

post-43-125067121166_thumb.jpg

post-43-125067121999_thumb.jpg

post-43-125067122714_thumb.jpg

post-43-125067123653_thumb.jpg

post-43-12506712434_thumb.jpg

post-43-125067125208_thumb.jpg

Texturing of the VC progressing rather well. Project fully on schedule at this moment.

Our biggest headache at this moment is finding a 'clean' way to remove the joysticks from FSX and allowing it to talk to the FBW and FADEC systems. All rather new and all rather complex.

Incredible pics! Simply MUST-buy stuff! That' s all I can say.