Jump to content
If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

Recommended Posts

I have a problem with my CRJ. The Perfomence page in my CRJ isn't doing what I want. 
When I remove all my Passenger and Cargo from the Plane, The ZFW is still at 24175KG and not at the minimum ZFW. 
Or different szenario, when I change it to put a ZFW into it and I put for example. 21760KG in it and copy it to FMS, the FMS shows a ZFW from 29064. 
I've just tried to take off with the Takeoff Trim from 7.4 from the EFB, but the plane doesnt take off. Furthermore when I'm on Cruise (FL300), the Plane is still climbing even tho the Trim is at 0.0unknown.thumb.png.a64e9db76decbc0b1d043dcc363aaf42.png601791783_EFBZerofuelWeight.thumb.png.7972f0077abca581f33853325f4674c1.png1785380040_FMS.thumb.png.a02c448821ea213b5db48e5639d24b4d.png

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just use the first page where you can select the amount of passengers. And the missing weight to reach your PAYLOAD of your flightplan, you can add with forward and aft cargo. 

The PAYLOAD shown at the bottom of your EFB should be the same as in your flightplan. When you do this, the loading will be correct. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Timo Lariviere said:

Thank Chrissel this is now working, but I still cant takeoff. I dont now what, but the plane won't want to go up.

 

Is your Flight model set to modern under options flight model on the Simulator? If you cannot takeoff how do you get up to cruise?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you mean that the plane won't take off at all or it just takes off much too late? I had that issue after updating but I did a quick reset and it's been great ever since. As long as the Stab Trim is set to the correct setting it takes off beautifully.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vor 1 Stunde, quasiguru sagte:

Is your Flight model set to modern under options flight model on the Simulator? If you cannot takeoff how do you get up to cruise?


I have to set the trim to 11 or 12 until it raises the nose. But after Takeoff I could put the Trim to 3 and the plane still doesnt go into a complete dive.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 56 Minuten, Chaxterium sagte:

Do you mean that the plane won't take off at all or it just takes off much too late? I had that issue after updating but I did a quick reset and it's been great ever since. As long as the Stab Trim is set to the correct setting it takes off beautifully.


I need too much trim until it raises the nose

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Timo Lariviere said:

Im completly new on this forum, can you tell me where I can find these Topics?

 

Using he search function that is provided at no additional charge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Timo Lariviere said:


I need too much trim until it raises the nose

 

IS your flight model set to MODERN in MSFS?  If not it MUST be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Timo Lariviere said:


I need too much trim until it raises the nose

 

 

I had a very similar problem. You shouldn't need any trim to raise the nose off the ground; unless you mean elevator when you say 'trim'. You should only need elevator and it should come off the ground nice and easy when you get to VR  (provided the stab trim is set to the proper setting before take off). If you're still having issues try resetting the plane. It's a very quick procedure and it worked for me. Take offs have been flawless ever since.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am assuming that Hans is looking at a number of issues related to weight and balance and performance/climb issues. However, it would be nice if someone like Mathijs would confirm that this is the case so that we can stop chasing our tails.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • CRJ Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Timo Lariviere said:


I have to set the trim to 11 or 12 until it raises the nose. But after Takeoff I could put the Trim to 3 and the plane still doesnt go into a complete dive.

 

What kind of controller do you have for controlling pitch? A yoke, or joystick? You should not have to use trim to raise the nose to take off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 17 Stunden , JRBarrett sagte:

What kind of controller do you have for controlling pitch? A yoke, or joystick? You should not have to use trim to raise the nose to take off.

I use the T1600M and I use the joystick but in adition to that I always has to Trim the plane until the Plane goes up. Im right now not home but I will look if my flight model is to modern. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Timo Lariviere said:

I use the T1600M and I use the joystick but in adition to that I always has to Trim the plane until the Plane goes up. Im right now not home but I will look if my flight model is to modern. 

 

Well that might be part of the issue. Under no circumstances should you ever need to use trim to lift the plane off the runway unless the elevators are jammed. If you can't lift the airplane off the runway with just the elevators then something is wrong. Definitely do as @Mathijs Kok suggested and check your control assignments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
8 minutes ago, Chaxterium said:

 

Well that might be part of the issue. Under no circumstances should you ever need to use trim to lift the plane off the runway unless the elevators are jammed.

 

I would suggest brakes at that point. Loads of brakes....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

 

I would suggest brakes at that point. Loads of brakes....

 

Indeed! But if it was to be a place like Saba where going off the end of the runway means a 150ft drop into the ocean then I might give the elevator trim a shot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, Chaxterium said:

 

Indeed! But if it was to be a place like Saba where going off the end of the runway means a 150ft drop into the ocean then I might give the elevator trim a shot. 

 

1981, Northern Finland, I simply do not know the airport anymore. MD80. Pilot taxied to the end of the runway. Then used reverse to get his main gear on the grass. He hit grass on the other end of the runway as well.  When we landed in Helsinki my girlfriend and me wanted to drive back to Amsterdam but neither of us had drivers license. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Timo Lariviere said:

Thanks The problem was that the flight model was not modern. It works now perfect thank you all guys

 

Awesome. Enjoy the plane!

 

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

 

1981, Northern Finland, I simply do not know the airport anymore. MD80. Pilot taxied to the end of the runway. Then used reverse to get his main gear on the grass. He hit grass on the other end of the runway as well.  When we landed in Helsinki my girlfriend and me wanted to drive back to Amsterdam but neither of us had drivers license. 

 

That would have scared the crap out of me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Herman locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...