Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Frap 99:

Any news on expected time frame? Do we have months or weeks to wait. Or maybe even days?😏

I do not count how many times Mathijs said that there is no comment on release dates, but it was a lot :P 

we all highly expect that plane...

• Like 1

I can't wait for this famous release day when Mathijs is going to tell us “today is a great day, it's the release of the a330, it's available on our platform and the affiliate stores” I can't wait j ' hope I won't be working I'm going to go see my boss " sir I have to take my day I have a big emergency " 🤣

• Like 11

Dear@Mathijs Kok,
Earlier you confirmed that release of this bird is gone be in a gap of 1-4 months, is there any update on that or do we still need to wait? 
As I see the exterior looks stunning hope its the same inside) Also will it be possible to calibrate throttle from efb like in crj?

11 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Special cabin sound is very very low on our list of priorities. 

Are you saying the wing views will be using exterior sounds again like in P3D? If so, I'm sorry but that is awful.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Bigt said:

Are you saying the wing views will be using exterior sounds again like in P3D? If so, I'm sorry but that is awful.

I think that depends if you are in cockpit view or drone cam

6 hours ago, Bigt said:

I hope we have misunderstood.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bigt said:

I sincerely hope this is not the case. If it is, not only will we have to use the awkward camera UI to get to the wingviews, we also wont even have cabin sounds.  

If thats the case , then you can just set the wings views using the cockpit cam preset views then you will get the interior sounds. (you can get around the cabin walls by editing the cameras config file)

That is what I would do anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, AirbusA380-800 said:

Here we go again. Folks, it's so boring to follow the same debate every few weeks. No one is saying you can't be disappointed that the bus won't have a detailed interior cabin + sounds + wing views. It's clear some people see this as a must-have deal-breaker. But there has been clarity regarding this issue for months. It's just not a priority at all to the developers, with most of the focus being on delivering a solid cockpit + exterior model. This mantra has been repeated time and time again. Instead of raging in the forums from anew whenever this is mentioned, perhaps you could just accept that you're not the target audience for this bird. Let's just stop it with the whining please, thx. 

Hey bud, I don't know if you're talking to me but I'm not even talking about having a cabin or not. I'm talking about the included wing views that they have mentioned and the particular sound set that those views will use. How is it whining to suggest that those views should at least be using an interior/or cockpit sound set at the least? Even FBW accomplishes this. I realize this isn't an FSLabs level bus but my particular comment isn't asking it to be either. So please, get a clue. 

• Upvote 7

Am 9.1.2023 um 18:17 schrieb Bigt:

Will the wing views still use the exterior sound set? And if so, is there any way to at least tie their sound set to the cockpit?

I know you're referring to wing views + sounds, but the complaints about issues regarding the lack of a detailed cabin, wing views, sounds always come up so I threw them together to make a more general point. We seem to be having the same discussion about the same issues ad infinitum. 

But look here dude, this is you *4 months ago* asking verbatim pretty much about the same thing you're now getting upset about. Three comments further the dev gave you their standard answer: its is being looked at, but has a *very low priority.* And yet here we are, with you getting your panties in a twist about the perceived lack of dedicated wing view sounds. Further, you pre-empt any response from the dev by calling this perceived lack of a feature "awful" straight out of the gate. You're not being constructive, you're not speaking with any authority and yet you're so certain that feature-x is missing, and this is awful. Such an attitude just sours the entire atmosphere in this forum.

Learn to use the search function in the forums and quit it with the negative attitude, that is all I am saying. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, AirbusA380-800 said:

I know you're referring to wing views + sounds, but the complaints about issues regarding the lack of a detailed cabin, wing views, sounds always come up so I threw them together to make a more general point. We seem to be having the same discussion about the same issues ad infinitum. 

But look here dude, this is you *4 months ago* asking verbatim pretty much about the same thing you're now getting upset about. Three comments further the dev gave you their standard answer: its is being looked at, but has a *very low priority.* And yet here we are, with you getting your panties in a twist about the perceived lack of dedicated wing view sounds. Further, you pre-empt any response from the dev by calling this perceived lack of a feature "awful" straight out of the gate. You're not being constructive, you're not speaking with any authority and yet you're so certain that feature-x is missing, and this is awful. Such an attitude just sours the entire atmosphere in this forum.

Learn to use the search function in the forums and quit it with the negative attitude, that is all I am saying. 

Weird, I actually wasn't speaking with authority hence the reason I asking the question again following the other poster's comments. Not sure how how you don't understand that because it seems to be a really simple concept. No one has panties in a twist except you getting triggered by questions. Take a breather before you stroke out. Additionally, lots of things can change in 4 months so their answer may have as well which, judging by Mathijs' comment above, seems possible. Internal sounds may be used after all. You see how clarification and follow-up works now?

• Upvote 6

• Aerosoft
Just now, Bigt said:

Weird, I actually wasn't speaking with authority hence the reason I asking the question again following the other poster's comments. Not sure how how you don't understand that because it seems to be a really simple concept. No one has panties in a twist except you getting triggered by questions. Take a breather before you stroke out. Additionally, lots of things can change in 4 months so their answer may have as well which, judging by Mathijs' comment above, seems possible. Internal sounds may be used after all. You see how clarification and follow-up works now?

And let's leave it at that, okay?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And let's leave it at that, okay?

You bet. And thanks for clarifying.

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I conduct frequent market research to gather more information on various topics. In November 2022, I conducted a survey that was sent to 50 people, and 40 of them responded. Although the survey was sent to our customers, who are likely less interested in gaming and more interested in systems, it still confirmed our beliefs. We found that complex cabins perform well in screenshots and feature lists but not in usages.

That's super right actually this represents me too

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please login to display this image.

As regards to throttle calibration Mathijs, Could you please set a default profile as I actually struggle on setting it I'm using logitech 3d the most simple side stick. I remember the fslabs days I struggled too much with this 

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, ahmed2003 said:

As regards to throttle calibration Mathijs, Could you please set a default profile as I actually struggle on setting it I'm using logitech 3d the most simple side stick. I remember the fslabs days I struggled too much with this 

The calibration is really easy with the EFB utility.

There is already a tutorial available for a dual axes quadrant.

I will make another one with a single axis throttle similar to the Logitech 3D one.

• Thanks 3

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, Aerofly Clips said:

Im Ready for your Airbus

There will  be a tutorial for the TCA interface soon too.

In the meantime, you can check this one :

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
On 5/3/2023 at 10:56 PM, devve said:

Also will it be possible to calibrate throttle from efb like in crj?

Please see this post :

• Upvote 2

Hi

What about VR
Is it thoroughly tested in VR?
And if, any specific sceneries? 

And I assume it's tested both on Win 10 and 11 machines!?

Mats