Mathijs Kok

A320/A321 release

Our marketing department told me I was out of my mind to do a big release like the Aerosoft A320/A321 professional at the end of August because that is the week after Gamescom. That's when they need to handle all the new orders, contacts etc. Oops....

So we now set it at Sept 6th.

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to the A320 addition.
Altough I'm lookig forward to it a lot, I don't mind it being pushed back as I'm having a blast with the A319 currently.
Take your time guys :)

I am really enjoying the smaller buses and looking forward for the big brothers (purchased the bundle ;))!

On 8/13/2018 at 5:47 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Our marketing department told me I was out of my mind to do a big release like the Aerosoft A320/A321 professional at the end of August because that is the week after Gamescom. That's when they need to handle all the new orders, contacts etc. Oops....

So we now set it at Sept 6th.

I hope that Mathijs mean Sept the 6th this year 2018......:crylaugh_s:

It's a nice package the A318/A319 Pro, so i am curious about the A320/A321 Pro.......

• Upvote 3

vor 13 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Next monday is the day...

Good to read... Will it have the open issues solved or still be on the status of July 31st as written here?

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.