Request an Train/Bus/Airport/Aircraft/Tool thread

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello I don't know who I'm talking to right now because I'm new but I really hope a member of Aerosoft staff listens to me. So it wasn't long ago that Airbus bought the CSeries aircraft from Bombardie

EDVK Kassel/Calden LEBB Bilbao Airbus A340(-300, -600, maybe -500) E-Jets (E170-E195) Please

Hello,   India too is a country which has been overlooked in scenery development. I would like to request for Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru (VOBL). Please try to fulfill this r

Posted Images

Hi Aerosoft Devs,

I would like to request you all to consider undertaking the project for India's flagship VABB Airport. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chhatrapati_Shivaji_Maharaj_International_Airport

Mumbai-CSIA-T2-Aerial-view-995x498.jpg

Mumbai Airport the world's largest airport by single runway traffic and India's second largest airport. It is also an hub for Jet Airways, Air India and a hot stopover location for major international airlines!

It is truly a master work in reality, however it is underrated in terms of scenery development. We do not have any good payware scenery for this airport.

We have 2 sceneries from a different developers, one is decent and outdated, it was made in 2016 when the new international terminal was under development, and the scenery is now incomplete, the airport in reality has a new terminal over all and altered taxiways. The other one is very generic in design and has incorrect and missing taxiways and wrong gate parking. Both developers have stopped scenery development altogether. This airport really deserve a flagship level scenery.

I've seen decent traffic on this airport, not as much as EU, but people do like to fly to this destination. I'm confident there would be more traffic if we have a good scenery for this airport, it does have that potential. Request you to please consider this magnificent and majestic airport!

Your Varanasi Scenery is just amazing too, I hope this major airport Mumbai could be considered by you awesome guys!

Thank you very much for this platform!

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Getting access to Indian airports to do our research is almost totally impossible.

What about Japan? 

Naha airport in Okinawa is one of the busiest in the country and it's completely borked in the sim due to outdated bing map data. It's missing a whole runway and the ortho is split in half because of older/newer photos, with the beautiful shallows surrounding the runways in disrepair. 

Who in their right mind would not want to land here? 

gaiyo-04.jpg

On 1/9/2021 at 12:06 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Getting access to Indian airports to do our research is almost totally impossible.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Well, Mumbai Airport is India's prime airport, I don't have in-depth knowledge in sceneries, but we do have detailed AAI ground charts, satelite images and tons of airport videos and pictures available publicly. Yes, terminal inner pictures may be difficult to find tho.

We have Delhi, Varanasi, and Bangalore made from flagship developers, would love to see Mumbai too ! It's just a different feeling to fly to this place in the country 😌

On 11/4/2020 at 3:16 AM, Manny said:

I concur. There is only Hyderabad (rajiv Gandhi International)  Freeware that is pay ware quality out there. But we need Chennai, Bangalore, Trivandrum, Cochin and Mega airports for Mumbai, New Delhi for MSFS.

I rarely flew India in FSX/P3D cause, even though I had Mumbai and Bangalore and Varnasi for P3D inbetweens were a dog.  no good area scenery. But in MSFS, we have good inbetweens but no airports. 

Manny

Well I too agree with you man. Given that we do have payware Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin and Trivandrum, it's just Mumbai which is lacking!!

Let's just hope that Aerosoft can make VABB Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl a possibility! :)

On 1/10/2021 at 10:12 PM, saurabh0412 said:

Well I too agree with you man. Given that we do have payware Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin and Trivandrum, it's just Mumbai which is lacking!!

Let's just hope that Aerosoft can make VABB Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl a possibility! :)

What payware for Delhi, Bangalore, cochin and Trivandrum. Where are they?  There are none.

On 1/13/2021 at 2:44 AM, Manny said:

What payware for Delhi, Bangalore, cochin and Trivandrum. Where are they?  There are none.

Oh well my bad, I was talking about Prepar3D, not MSFS

• Like 1