Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Fabian Boulegue

Request an Train/Bus/Airport/Aircraft/Tool thread

Nobody does KBUR Bob Hope Burbank airport for FSX  :(  :(   :(  

On 11/6/2019 at 3:00 PM, Aharon said:

Nobody does KBUR Bob Hope Burbank airport for FSX  :( :(   :(  

There was a rumor ORBX would do it, but so far I can't find any source for it.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:51 PM, Bisket15 said:

Hi guys,

Would there be a possibility to create Orlando-Sanford Airport (KSFB)? It is quite an important hub for airlines such as TUI, Thompson and allegiant who fly there often.

I think that it would be a great addition to the Aerosoft scenery list, as there are no addon scenery's of this airport in neither X-plane or P3D (except for one low quality one)

Hope you will seriously consider this!

So do I, however there might be a possibility for LatinVFR to do it. No promise though, but he does live in Orlando and is planning to do Orlando International. Maybe he'll make the project a bit broader and include Sanford as well.

I Request The Following Addons:

Aerosoft Maldives Professional (Rewrite from Old Version to New) for Prepar3D V4.5 HF1 and Above
Aerosoft Airbus A380 Professional for Prepar3D V4.5 HF1 and Above

Please Do It Immediately After Airbus A330 Professional, @Mathijs Kok!

8 minutes ago, AhmedAhzaam18 said:

I Request The Following Addons:

Aerosoft Maldives Professional (Rewrite from Old Version to New) for Prepar3D V4.5 HF1 and Above
Aerosoft Airbus A380 Professional for Prepar3D V4.5 HF1 and Above

Please Do It Immediately After Airbus A330 Professional, @Mathijs Kok!

Hi AhmedAhzaam18,
 Is there anyone who greatly desires the A380 Professional for P3D v4 it saw me and many others. 

I used to ask Aerosoft (Mathijs Kok) if they couldn't make the A380, but it seems there is some information about the Airbus A380 that Aerosoft can't get hold of.

Why not give this information I do not know but I think we can all agree that it is a pity that they can not afford / get the info they need to make the A380.

This may be a matter of time, if not that it may never turn into something. But we have to be confident and see what happens in the future

But I understand very well that we all wanted the king over the air in P3D v4,  But right now we just have to hope that one day, Aerosoft will get the Info and permission to make the A380.

Best Regards
Jammin16

And as far as I know FSDG is in the process of making the Maldives, or at least the major airport Male. Not sure about the rest of the islands.

How about this one?

https://matadornetwork.com/read/worlds-largest-airport-will-open-china-2019/

Seems like a challenge :-)

• Thanks 1

Yes, that is the one I was looking for. Did not know it was already modelled into a flightsim.
I guess this saves me a trip to China...😉

Thanks for telling

Now we have speak so much about aircraft e.g. A330 Pro and the New CRJ. So I think now I would like to ask after a new airport Seoul Incheon Intl (RKSI) It's could be nice B)

I have also a question was there not som thing about Aerosoft work on Singapore Intl Airport (WSSS)???

I know things take time but I missing some new and big, as a the A330pro B)