• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies

• I'm not aware that there are any except Maddog, A330 and CRJ. Everything else is not full PBR (the exterior models yes, but not the cockpits - updating those for PBR is a major effort). I doubt that is the reason. I'm discussing a potential reason and possible solution with some of my beta testers right now.
    • No, I don't think there's an upgrade path to Windows 10. You can of course try by downloading the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Just select "Update now" and it will tell you if you can upgrade or not.
    • Dear: I installed v2200 of the CRJ Prof. I set the plane CRJ 1000 at VGHS ( old VGZR ), Rw 14. I wanted to make a circuit flying back to the same rw 14. The waypoints I inserted in the LEGS page: VGHS144/2 (pilot defined place-bearing/distance), DAC342/10, then from DEP/ARR page selected ILS App Rw 14 and then EXEC. After that I pressed the F-PLN button. Then the sim froze and P3D v4.5 closed. Please help.   Regards, Haseen Ahmad.
    • I've read several comments about ActiveSky defaults from people who know more about winds and turbulence than I do and I've read several times that the turbulence effect scale is way too high and should be around either 30 or 50 (I really don't remember the exact number). Can you try this?
    • IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!   I managed to reproduce the issue here, thanks to Bryan York from FS2Crew, who had the same problem a while ago. However in his case, it was just that he was using 2.0.0.0 and had to update to 2.0.0.3 to solve it. But before he did, he tried a lot of things and finally thought that the problem was related to uninstalling the Qualitywings 787. I didn't follow up on this because the 2.0.0.3 update seemed to sort it, but due to the fact that several of you have issues with 2.2.0.0, I gave it a try. I used the same clean installation that I used yesterday. The result was clear: Bryan's find was correct. I installed the 787, loaded the CRJ. It worked. I uninstalled the 787, loaded the CRJ - all black, yoke to the left. I reinstalled the 787 (with crash reporting active, choosing "Repair" for the VC++ 2012 runtimes), loaded the CRJ and it works again. (I repeated this several times) So, it's quite safe to say that the 787 uninstaller kills something from under the CRJ's butt that effectively kills it.   Note: Uninstallers are created mainly automatically by installer software. There's NO reason to blame or bad mouth QualityWings or Flight1 for anything! This falls under the category of "shit happens". Note 2: It is not guaranteed that this only happens with the QualityWings 787. There might be other installers (Bryan suspected the PMDG installer as well, but it's not necessarily just P3D add-ons) that cause the same issue.   The next step will now be to find out what has been removed that kills the CRJ and provide you with the necessary information (and may be a little installer) to revive it. I will also talk to QualityWings and Flight1 to gather more information.