• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Are you already on the version 1.0.1.0 of Trondheim which was released yesterday?  
    • Hi Stuarth,   It happened to me the same. After installing almost 7h the 10 dvd’s now it requests me to install the game again on the Microsoft Store after activating the code.   Even trying to do the installation again from Microsoft Store it doesn’t detects my SSD device where I installed the FS2020.   Hopefully we will have an answer for this.    
    • Well, while I have a working day today before lunch, after lunch I will go to Lake Senevir, arrange a musical pause      
    • Hi Rastislav and good morning everyone! In principle, I believe that more than half of the work on the Bratislava project has already been done. The runway coverage, apron turned out not bad, the markings, in my opinion, were also successful. It's good that I noticed in one of the photos that the markup has changed and began to raise this issue, to study it deeper.  ILS / DME, LOC, runway lighting, taxiways, ALS, flashing lights on both runways, locators, small outbuildings are also completed. Partially arranged forest plantations. The buildings at the airport, which in my opinion were the most complex in the project, have already been made. This is the control tower and the complex of buildings, which includes the passenger terminal, also made. Yes, there is still a lot of work, but this is the completion. Hangars and buildings that go from the building Aviation Department of the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic towards runway 04. These buildings will take two to three weeks to complete. Then will need to arrange trees, grass, static cars, make car animations (I finally figured out how to do animation in 3ds Max).    I will ask Christian to "revive" people for LZIB. He does it great!   I have been working on the project LZIB for three months. On average, work takes 8-9 hours a day. It so happened that this is my main job now Having retired after working in the police, I could not "find myself" for a long time, I did not know what to do. Love for aviation was realized in the creation of airports for flight simulators   Less than two years ago, I didn't have the slightest idea about Sketchup, 3ds Max, SDK or any other scenery creation software. So such things I think Bratislava will be released by the end of this year or, in extreme cases, will be at the final stage.
    • First of all, this Trondheim scenery is unreal. Flown and used it a lot. Attention to detail is fantastic.   I do however have this issue with trees with the scenery. Any ideas?   Someone told me it happens at other airports too, but I checked many others and could not replicate the issue.   Thanks in advance and keep up the amazing work being done!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts