We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Railworks Train Simulator

Allgemeine Diskussionen und Support für Railworks und Railwork Add-ons

• Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Yes sir.   I don't fly GA and I don't have any Carenado aircraft installed, so I'm not part of their forums.  As such, I can't provide a link to you, but all you have to do is ensure the Carenado aircraft are removed from the model matching.   If  you have more issues with this please follow up with Carenado my friend.   Best wishes!    
    • @ebitennis1 Hallo Eberhard.   Wie Heinz schon sagte, der JarDesign Airbus holt seine NavDaten aus dem XPlane Lw:\XPlane11\X-Plane 11\Custom Data\GNS430 Ordner.   Funktioniert mit Navigraph super. Falls der Manager den Pfad nicht beim "scanen" erkennt, kann man ihn auch manuell hinzufügen.     Viel Erfolg und LG  
    • Hi everyone,   This is an eye-opening thread for me because until now I though the instinctive A/T disconnect buttons weren't modelled in the Aerosoft A3xx. However, I notice one possible issue from the video created by Dave. According to the relevant FTCM section:   Instinctive Disconnection Procedure 1: – Set the thrust levers to the current thrust setting by adjusting the levers until the N1 (or EPR) TLA blue circle is adjacent to the actual N1 or EPR. 2: – Use the instinctive pushbutton to the disconnect the A/THR. – Check that “A/THR” OFF memo is displayed on the ECAM, and that the autothrust mode on the first column of the FMA, disappears. – Set the correct manual thrust.   Setting the thrust levers so that the blue donuts match the actual N1 is the first step. Only then are you supposed to press the disconnect button (step 2), otherwise the thrust will jump unexpectedly. In Dave's video the A/T is disconnected first and this is exactly what I see happening.   Therefore, I went into my A321 (because it's currently in flight so didn't get the chance to load the A330). I notice that it is not possible to push the instinctive A/T disconnect button after the thrust levers are moved into the A/THR range. Rather, I can only press this button when the throttle is still sitting in the CLB gate. This means that I am actually unable to carry out the instinctive disconnect procedure in the correct fashion.   Here's a video I made to demonstrate the issue I'm having:   On my first attempt I disconnect whilst in CLB which works, but I get a jump in thrust because I did step 2 before step 1. On my second attempt I move the thrust levers to the correct position (matching the blue donuts). However, I am unable to press the A/T disconnect button. On my final attempt I disconnect the A/T whilst in CLB and once again you see an unwanted jump in thrust before I have to move the levers to the correct position.   Am I misunderstanding something here? Shouldn't we be able to click the disconnet push buttons whilst the thrust levers are in the A/THR region?   Cheers,   Louis   Edit: I use the standard autothrottle disconnect keyboard shortcut in the P3D settings which allows me to perform the procedure correctly (essentially pressing the A/THR button on the FCU)
    • I have the same issue and like you Brandon, I have at it in the library for a while now. All of a sudden i have grass/ground textures on the runway's.