Emanuel Hagen

4096px HD Virtual Cockpit preview

Because they made a conscience decision from a design standpoint to attempt to keep the VAS usage, in every aspect to the Buses, to a minimum. Which is something I applaud them for.

Indeed. VAS (and FPS) is a major factor for many people. We are by design highly cautious.

I will also offer a 2k version and a "combiversion" which will save some VAS for those who really need it.

My goal for the Combiversion is not to use more VAS than PMDGs latest releases.

This is cool, thank you!

Sabre10

Cool and awesome job . . Keep it up bro

And it's very recommended to offer 2K version of your project as you said.

Thx for your effort.

I think it would be great if this could end up in the configurator. That way, if you have a PC that can handle it then a touch of a button and there it is!

• Upvote 2

Ps.: These pictures show the 2048 version of the files! As you can see everything is still perfectly clear and readable in 2k, but it uses only 25% of the VAS the 4k version uses!

Looks pretty nice... But i don't know VAS stands for?

Thx!

VAS = virtual adress space. It's the virtual playground your FSX has available to play in and which is limited to 4Gb RAM. If you exceed that space, FS runs out of memory (oom).

• Upvote 1

VAS = virtual adress space. It's the virtual playground your FSX has available to play in and which is limited to 4Gb RAM. If you exceed that space, FS runs out of memory (oom).

oh, thx... )

Amazing work!

Just wondering if you'll be doing 'all' the buses (A318-21) as, for example, the 18 has the steep approach button etc....

:):):)

Hello Emi.

Is this a very time consuming process or what is the timeframe, as in can we expect it to be finished this year?

Since this is your project and you're doing it by yourself in your freetime (with help of holgi ofc) i take it you would have an idea.

Best regards

Frederik.