• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • @Mathijs Kok  - any guess on time frame? 2024 release vs years end vs 2025?
    • Please, stop continuing to repeat the same thing every year, there is no evidence of the work mentioned, no changelog about the points where work is being done, other companies have developed complete airplanes in less time. Right now, I only have confidence in PMDG, Fenix and Maddog. I cannot recommend the purchase of this aircraft, or any other Aerosoft product.   Less products and more quality.
    • Moin Zusammen,   nun habe ich schon einige Zeit die B777v2 in meinem Hangar und habe mehrere Flüge damit gemacht. Ich finde, FF hat hier schon ein funktionsfähiges und gut ausgestattetes Flugzeug präsentiert, das wirklich Spaß macht und Flüge ohne Zicken zu Ende bringt.   LNAV und VNAV funktionieren perfekt, und es gibt zahlreiche Spielereinen wie z.B. interaktive Kommunikation mit der Crew und Bodenmannschaft, um den Flieger Start- und Reisefertig zu machen, usw.   Hier mal einige Bilder vom Pushback und Start in EDDH sowie aus dem Cockpit.          
    • That’s great.  Sounds promising!  And I wasn’t on msfs in the beginning so I wasn’t aware. Thanks for the reasoning.  Glad it’s progressing 
    • I am not involved with the project; I am just a good friend of Hans Hartmann's, but I am sure it will be submitted to the marketplace when it is released. Remember that when the CRJ was originally released, that was impossible because the new interface system was not yet available. That limitation is now no longer a problem.
    • Hello, does someone knows why it is no longer possible to download livery for Adria Airways S5-AAK??    I was looking in download section, but there is no livery of Adria. Why this livery was removed?          
    • Hi! I recently purchased the boxed Edition of msfs. When i got to DVD 4 the installation process stopped. And the installed files were deleted. Then i tried to copy each DVD to an external SSD. Everything went fine except DVD 4. When i checked the DVD there was i TINY scratch on it. thats the fault i guess... I googled and come up with an answer that it should be possible to download the digital version from MS store, but when i try with instructions i´ve been given MS Store Looks for apps on HD but dont find msfs because the installer dele those files copyed!  i dont know what to do now.  I still have my valuecode from the box unused so does anybody know what do do?? thanx for all help! (im in sweden and have been in contact with the reseller but they say when the platic cover is broken i cant get a refund...)
    • Hi @Mathijs Kok-  will the crj finally become available to Xbox users ?  Hope so !
    • Hello,   the new X-Crafts Embraer airplanes E170, E175, E190, E195 and as “Family” all four for a reduced price  are now available in our store for X-Plane 12 and 11. I have posted it in the X-Plane Forum too: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/178388-x-crafts-embraer-aircrafts-available-with-our-shop-for-x-plane-12-and-x-plane-11/   Und hier im Deutschen X-Plane Forum: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/178387-x-crafts-easy-jet-embraer-flugzeuge-für-x-plane-12-und-x-plane-11-verfügbar/   Shoppages / Produktseiten: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/x-crafts/ (english) https://www.aerosoft.com/de/x-crafts/ (german)   There will be also a reduced upgrade price for the Family Version. Please see our shop-productpage... "Upgrade Service".                 Greets Heinz
    • Hello Kai, with 32 GB of RAM same as you and with 64 GB almost the same. Instead, system commit with 32 GB very, very near to 32 but with 64 GB of RAM 38 GB on system commit (I understood ssystem commit is measured also in GB): My decision to increase RAM is made on see the consumption of System Commit, not the consumption of RAM.   Emilio
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use