---> Framerate issues, combination topic

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]

Goodevening

Returning to mine previous post http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85542-framerate-issues/?p=615620 and after some tests i made with the ORIGINAL .dll

First of all used Sceneryconfig editor and keeped ONLY the airports i intend to fly from and to.

Have ASN (B5379) on (manual: overcast, low visibility, moderate rain), WX radar on and i noticed that the whole appearance of the aircraft is very smooth (fps more than 20 all the time, no stutters, smooth moves INSIDE v.cockpit) and outside of the aircraft the whole situation is very gentle. I noticed also that the VAS is much much better.

If someone else could try and check if the result is the same.

(System: i7 4770K OC 4.2 GHz, 8Gb RAM, GTX760 2Gb, win 7 64bit, FSX Acceleration)

Thanks

post-94655-0-87363600-1411918443_thumb.p

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Not usable for me like this.

Why?

Just made a quite smooth light from LOWI to LFMN with low 16fps an my slow hardware and everything went fine.

• Aerosoft

A320/321 AXE and all other addon aircraft I have run perfectly at 30 FPS locked at EGCC (FTX England)

A319/318 drops to 21

Not usable for me like this.

But as explained we need some more information from you to find out why it works for thousands and not for a few.

And btw, at 21 fps the bus works great, only under 15 fps will you get into any issues.

I've found that the latest beta of ASN (B5379) causes the framedrops.

I now installed the previous version of ASN (B5371) and A318/319 incl hotfix 1.01. this works great without stutters and frame drops.

Problems are gone, i'll just wait with updating until the bugs are adressed at both sides.

At my side, it works the other way. I have the ASN B5379 with the HF 1.01c and it works perfect. 4 Flights today without any Problems...

Sven

I do not despair, for me is the solution right now ok.

No problems to fly with the bird. And the Test Version Text is no problem for me.

Take so much time you need to fix the Problem for all Guys out here...

Hello,

as the threads about performance issues have been combined, here's my problem - it does not seem to be related to the Wx issue (and I don't use a 3rd party weather engine):

I experience a severe drop in framerates with the IAE version. Under identical conditions (same airport, same FSX weather situation, same date & time), the frame rate after loading the airplane cold & dark is about 35-45 fps (on an addon airport), and practically identical to what I get with the CFM version. This does not change during cockpit preparation.

But as I start the engines, frames drop to 18-35, which is not the case with the CFM version. And as soon as I increase thrust for taxiing, the frames go as low as 8-15 fps. With the CFM version, the frames remain 35-45. Turning Wx on / off has no impact. Same phenomenon on default fsx airports as on addon airports, although the frame rate on default airports is overall higher.

My system:

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4Ghz

RAM: 16GB

Video: Geforce GTX 760 2GB

FSX (German Version) with SP2

AirbusX 1.00 (tried 1.0c but no difference)

No weather or AI addons, just airport sceneries and aircraft from Aerosoft and PMDG

I have this issue, too. At first flight all would be fine. I use aivlasoft efb for further flight planning.

I don't modify the route and my frames on airbus are totally stable and good. After i modify my route in ASN via aivla EFB the frames drops down. I stop ASN and frames jumps into the sky. After ASN reload the frames drops down without flightplan. Maybe 9-12. I try to modify cloud layers in ASN. Set it to 0. The frames jumps up. Not immedetaily but step by step. Then i switch this back to my default settings, this is 13. And the frames drops down. I think it has something to do with asn and generated cloud layers...

I've found that the latest beta of ASN (B5379) causes the framedrops.

I now installed the previous version of ASN (B5371) and A318/319 incl hotfix 1.01. this works great without stutters and frame drops.

Problems are gone, i'll just wait with updating until the bugs are adressed at both sides.

I can confirm..I pushed back to the B5371 and departure from EGKK UK2000 with stormy weather was around 30...

It's very easy to find out, that ASN makes this problem. Close ASN and your frames will increase.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

But this is not a real solution!

Same problems (version 1.01c) : C&D 35fps - Taxi 22fps - in flight 18fps (unstable!!) - App/final 18 fps (no airport addon) ... in other product , like 777-300PMDG, i have about 30fps stable during all phases of flight.

On my CPU, 2 of 4 processors are 100% utilization from the phase of taxi and very unstable ... (about 1 max with other products).

I also occasionally freeze once logged on ivao (0.4pfs and freeze), i need to restart FSX ... it's a big constraint ...

I have start FSX with clean FSX.cfg, with & without ASN ... same problems...

I use FSX SP2, i5-2500@3.30ghz, 8Go ram and GTX560Ti. Win7 64bits.

Mains Add on used : FTX global, ASN (no beta version), Ezdock & DX10 scenery fixer.

No problems with 737NGX, Q400 Majestic & 777-300PMDG.

I hope this leakage problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your listening.

(sorry for my bad english)

Yes, sure that this was not a solution! But this is a way for this people to sort out the problem. They can check this and post it here. Anyway, I can confirm that the bus freez short second.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Why?

Just made a quite smooth light from LOWI to LFMN with low 16fps an my slow hardware and everything went fine.

I couldn't disagree more. I have my sim set up to achieve 30FPS locked 95% of the time. Below 27-28 and the refresh rate and stuttering of the scenery becomes extremely noticeable and ruins the immersion for me.

My understanding was that the 318 / 319 package was lighter on FPS than the 320/321 package. This is not the case. I can sit happily at 30 FPS locked with the 320/321 AXE. Why would this expansion package make me drop 10 FPS over the original?? Its also very stuttery compared to the AXE

But as explained we need some more information from you to find out why it works for thousands and not for a few.

And btw, at 21 fps the bus works great, only under 15 fps will you get into any issues.

Again, see reasons above. Stuttering sim is not acceptable to me.

What information do you need to know? Specs etc?

Ok specs....

Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8ghz

8GB DDR3 2133mhz RAM

GTX 770 2GB MSI OC Edition

Windows 7 64 bit

Benq 32 Inch 2560x1440 monitor

I will have to try the alternate files mentioned in post 2 and report back......

Joshua,

Applied the new DLL just now and I am now completely stutter free akin to the A320. I haven't tried with the WXR but really not too fussed about that, fully appreciate it will take some sort of a toll on any system, great feature though!!

Will this DLL be included in the next hotfix and will the Test Version message disappear?

Many thanks!

Archived