Server subscription via Aerosoft?

Dear Support/staff/fellow users...

I was wondering whether there was another option to buy the server subscription apart from through the flightsimsoft website. For example, via Aerosoft or SimMarket.

Flightsimsoft only offers paypal as a payment method. And I'm while I do use it if I need to, I'm not particularly fond of Paypal, as I don't have a credit card and recharging it through other means is quite slow and bothersome...

Preferebly, I'd buy my server subscription through Aerosoft, as that is where I got PFPX itself as well...

Just wondering if that is/will be a possibility in the future.

Thanks in advance...

Hi Lars,

we are still discussing this option with FlightSimSoft. As of right now the subsciption is still valid about 1 1/2 weeks, so don't worry right now.

Lars, I use PayPal almost exclusively after I had to deal with a number of credit card fraud incidences. I have it connected to my bank account...

You don't need a CC for PayPal...

A

Yeah, and to be honest, there has been so little development for PFPX over the last few months. I am worried about the future as there are still so many aircraft that have not been added to the database and the team refuse help..

Alex

Dear Support/staff/fellow users...

I was wondering whether there was another option to buy the server subscription apart from through the flightsimsoft website. For example, via Aerosoft or SimMarket.

Flightsimsoft only offers paypal as a payment method. And I'm while I do use it if I need to, I'm not particularly fond of Paypal, as I don't have a credit card and recharging it through other means is quite slow and bothersome...

Preferebly, I'd buy my server subscription through Aerosoft, as that is where I got PFPX itself as well...

Just wondering if that is/will be a possibility in the future.

Thanks in advance...

Same here. I don't like to use Paypal and prefer to pay directly just as it is done via Aerosoft. This would be a concern to me, I would really appreciate if you guys can have it available on Aerosoft store.

Yeah, and to be honest, there has been so little development for PFPX over the last few months. I am worried about the future as there are still so many aircraft that have not been added to the database and the team refuse help..

Alex

What aircraft are you after that haven't been added yet?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Aerosoft A318/319??

Take a look here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2851-aerosoft-airbus-a319cfm-aircraft-template/

(link taken from this thread: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85365-performance-data/#entry612658 and found via the search option of the forum)

Archived