Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Jump to content
Aboud

Repaint request

Recommended Posts

Hello guys I was wondering if any of you could do up an EVA Air series for the A321CFM? Holger's one is great but i find the colours a little off(correct me if I'm wrong. Especially looking for a Star Alliance livery for EVA. B-16206 would be her registration! Thanks a bunch!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TroopaKoopa_ said:

Hello guys I was wondering if any of you could do up an EVA Air series for the A321CFM? Holger's one is great but i find the colours a little off(correct me if I'm wrong. Especially looking for a Star Alliance livery for EVA. B-16206 would be her registration! Thanks a bunch!

 

John is on a Asia kick as of late. Maybe he'll take that one up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

Requesting the Turkish Airlines A321 with the Eid Mubarak TC-JSL & Discover the potential TC-JRG livery! :-)

 

Kind regards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May i request Germanwings A319 IAE old colours and Air Malta A319 new colours?

 

Kind regards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see just a normal corporate jet livery, not any airline, but not plain white. I haven't seen one anywhere.

(If someone knows of one please message me) Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cplanes said:

I would love to see just a normal corporate jet livery, not any airline, but not plain white. I haven't seen one anywhere.

(If someone knows of one please message me) Thanks

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

One of the Germania Flug Airbus A319 (HB-JOG, HB-JOH) or the A321 (HB-JOI) would be nice. Or if you are by the planes with a swiss cross Helvetic Airways HB-JVK is nice too :).

 

Regards Joël

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Josu said:

Hi,

 

One of the Germania Flug Airbus A319 (HB-JOG, HB-JOH) or the A321 (HB-JOI) would be nice. Or if you are by the planes with a swiss cross Helvetic Airways HB-JVK is nice too :).

 

Regards Joël

 

Search function...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DetCord said:

 

Search function...

 

COPYRIGHT 

Yes, but the same aircraft is now green again ;)

 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links instead.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Josu said:

Yes, but the same aircraft is now green again ;)

 

 

 Which you neglected to mention in your original request , most people here are unable to read minds .

 

On 7-5-2016 at 4:38 PM, Josu said:

Hi,

 

One of the Germania Flug Airbus A319 (HB-JOG, HB-JOH) or the A321 (HB-JOI) would be nice. Or if you are by the planes with a swiss cross Helvetic Airways HB-JVK is nice too :).

 

Regards Joël

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I was wondering if I could request a few different liveries:

TURKISH AIRLINES - TC-JRG - DISCOVER THE POTENTIAL A321-200
TURKISH AIRLINES - TC-JSJ - BORRUSIA DORTMUND BVB A321-200
TURKISH AIRLINES - TC-JLC - THY TURK HAVA YOLLARI A320-200
TURKISH AIRLINES - TC-JSL - EID MUBARAK A321-200
ETIHAD AIRWAYS - A6-EIB - BLACK FORMULA ONE COLOURS A320-200

BALKAN HOLIDAYS AIR - LZ-BHH- BHAIRLINES.COM TITLES - A320-200

BALKAN HOLIDAYS AIR - LZ-BHE - BALKAN HOLIDAYS TITLES - A320-200

Thanks very much,

Alistair :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I want this livery this HS-TXA Thai airways a320 thank you

 

 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please use links instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 hour , phetzachawin sagte:

 I want this livery this HS-TXA Thai airways a320 thank you

 

 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please use links instead.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello friends

 

i want Air Berlin repaint for my baby (a318). many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I want this livery this HS-ABC thai airasia a320 thank you (Thai Women's volleyball team livery)

 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please use links instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallo,

 

could somebody Paint a fictional a321 of germanwings !?

 

Very kind regards and happy landings 

 

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...