ALPHA FLOOR -TOGALOCK

nakis03

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With posts like this it's at least cristal clear that you will never make it into an airline IRL. Lools like you will stick forever with your 'real life full motion Simulator on Lufthansa's Pilot Training Center in Munich'

What will I do in my personal life is MY problem. And I solved this problems alone. But here we discussing what Aerosoft do to solve this specific problem with Airbus X.

What will I do in my personal life is MY problem. And I solved this problems alone. But here we discussing what Aerosoft do to solve this specific problem with Airbus X.

Off course its all up to you. But your posts in this forum are not privat. As I own the AAX, and have no problems at all, please stop talking dirty about this aircraft. This aircraft is not, and will not be a "Peace of sh.." Thats a very strange phrase for a person who wants to be handled like an adult. And "---" is still right, that is not the behavier of people needed for a flight deck career. If you want to be treated with respect, you have to show that you are willing to get respect - but its all up to YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

(...) What is clear is that something is clearly wrong on yours and a few others systems. Clearly the Stall speed is not calculated right on your (and a few others for the matter) systems for some reason.

(...)

Tried to reproduce with a 'full' A320 and with a 'light' A320 - no love:

- The light-weighted Airbus will accelerate properly once above ACC ALT with a sufficient margin over the ALPHA FLOOR area.

- The 'heavy' Airbus will stick just above the ALPHA FLOOR area - could be due to a SPD restriction in the SID.

But I neither get TOGA LK to engage nor will the magenta speed bug show in the protected speed range ...

EDIT:

Any chance, hotfix 18a/b/c isn't installed properly?

Just tried LOWW-EHAM RWY 29 MTOW 77t conf 1+F V1 153, VR 153, V2 155, F 161, S 207, green dot 224.

After rotation I engaged the AP at 200ft AGL and the speed tape showed VLS 151, alpha prot 147, alpha max 134.

Flap retraction was perfect flow by the AP and to be honest, I was amazed that the A320 actually retracted the flaps automatically from conf 1+F automatically to conf 1 at 210kts!

Compared to the real manual F speed was 1kts too low, S speed 3kts too low and green dot 15kts too low which is a bit strange as these speeds are fixed.

Nevertheless the A320 performed very nice.

BTW, the 15kts at the first waypoint after take off appears only if you forget to enter a flap setting into the MCDU.....a completely unacceptable pilot error IMO ;)

We can talk about pilot error on a single flight. We can talk about pilot error in a second flight perhaps. But we can't talk about pilot error when a single route (LGAV - EHAM) has been made of too pilots in too different places with too different systems but with same configuration and same issue on the same Aircraft for at least 15 flights each, only for testing. And read my lips!!! I HAVE NOT FORGET TO PUT THE FLAPS CONFIGURATION ON FMGS NEVER ON MY ENTIRE LIFE. And if so then how i can know what is the V speeds that the FMGS has calculate?? if you put nothing on flaps configuration on FMGS the Airbus X don't tell you the V speeds right?.

After all i have said previously the problem is NOT what Aircraft do ... "IF"... But What Aircraft do ... "When"!!! ... so "IF" i flight with an empty aircraft and 6.000kgs of fuel or 25% CG or whatever else ( MTOW 77t conf 1+F V1 153, VR 153, V2 155, F 161, S 207, etc.... PERHAPS i have no problem at all. But WHEN we put this model to THIS circumstances as we have described earliest (and this circumstances is normal for a real Airbus) the Airbus X don't flying as it should. The Aerosoft has develop the FMGS to calculate the Vspeeds for as. And I expect these calculations to be correct. So i test the model with this calculations and i wait for the Airbus X model to behave correct with this calculations. Îœakes no sense to me to change the vspeeds as in real Airbus and spend time etc. In the moment that Aerosoft has Develop the FMGS calculate by it self those speeds. I wait only to be correct as it should. So what do the aircraft ..."IF" i putt V1=153 and VR=153 and V2=204738 for me "play no role" at all. I know only that the Aircraft has problem to calculate the correct DATA for a specific Flight with specific weight and specific fuel consumption "when" i put the model to do that specific flight.

Tried an even longer route: LGAV-BIKF. V1 157 VR 157 V2 159, same F S etc speeds as before. No problem at all. (speeds calculated by AAX as before)

The problem with your 'friend' is that he has no idea about alpha prot etc at different weights, t/o N1 etc. His installation is seriously screwed up.

The problem you had (and I sometimes) have is entirely different, a low managed speed after t/o for whatever reason.

Am truly glad for you to have no problem at all. You are very lucky guy. Can we speak now for the problem that me and John and other people have we? thanks.!

INIT B page has been filled out correctly ?

Can you post a screen from the INIT B and Take Off Perf Page ?

Thanks Patrick for your help you are the only one to trying REALY help us at your very first post.

I prepare to make a video with all preparation and setting and so on... i upload this video to my youtube channel then i give it to you to see exactly what we trying to do me and John.

thanks once again.

Am truly glad for you to have no problem at all. You are very lucky guy. Can we speak now for the problem that me and John and other people have we? thanks.!

'---' is helping to tell one issue from another instead of mixing them up in a single topic ... you're welcome.

You don't put your CG 28% into Init page B. Repeat your flight with the same data and put "28.0/" into the page B and see what happen.

After all this trouble, I bet this was the problem.

You don't put your CG 28% into Init page B. Repeat your flight with the same data and put "28.0/" into the page B and see what happen.

I have repeat the same flight with the same data as the video shows i have put the CG 28%. And had the same issue. nothing change. N1 is difficult to rising from 0% to takeoff, same "heavy weight aircraft", same 15/ knots on a second flight plan point, same a.floor toga lock...

p.s. have you noticed how dificult the N1 rising up? on video? after pushback i have on purpose give a large amount of thrust ~70% for taxi but the engine respond very slowly and of course this is not normal and occurs only if the Airbus X has long flight to do! :-) I have an other one video LGAV - LGTS on my youtube channel with fs2crew and all working normal.

-only if i put a long flight on the FMGS and a large amount of fuel all that happens.

Very strange indeed. I will test this myself tomorrow and see what happens. So far I have not made a flight with more than ~9000kg of fuel so I have no problems.

John and others with the same issue,

Please check:
1. You have latest Visual C++ 2008 Redist. http://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=29
2. You have FSX SP2 or Acceleration.

After confirming both, try this dll, place in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback.

AirbusXE.zip

I don't have this issue. This airbus is very realistic, and not only that, we have an excellent support. It's very rare to see the developers interacting with the customers. Mathijs Kok's team is very great. Thank you, Joshua for making this wonderful product for us!

John and others with the same issue,

Please check:

1. You have latest Visual C++ 2008 Redist. http://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=29

2. You have FSX SP2 or Acceleration.

After confirming both, try this dll, place in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback.

attachicon.gifAirbusXE.zip

ok i'll check this and i give you a feedback. Thanks for your help appreciate

1. I have tested the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)

2. I had pre-installed the Acceleration pack

3. I have copy and paste your .dll file to the Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback.

Now when i am choosing the AAX to flying with, the FSX crashes with Fatal Error!

post-68076-0-37618900-1381668256_thumb.p

post-68076-0-62671700-1381668257_thumb.p

post-68076-0-27322500-1381668259_thumb.p

post-68076-0-75830700-1381668381.png

More info needed.... Just Crash does not really help.

Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools and run Event Viewer.

Go to Windows Logs, Application. Select the error (should usally be the top most error you see on the list). Screenshot the error you see.

Upload the screenshot here, then retry with this version attached here:

AirbusXE.zip

If error still encountered, Repeat the same procedure to gather more information.

More info needed.... Just Crash does not really help.

Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools and run Event Viewer.

Go to Windows Logs, Application. Select the error (should usally be the top most error you see on the list). Screenshot the error you see.

Upload the screenshot here, then retry with this version attached here:

AirbusXE.zip

If error still encountered, Repeat the same procedure to gather more information.

post-94663-13816718213319_thumb.jpgpost-94663-13816718381786_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Archived