ALPHA FLOOR -TOGALOCK

nakis03

@Joshua. with AirbusXE8.zip

1. There is no SRS on Takeoff

2. When the SRS coming on is after Vr

3. There is a Red line (stall speed) until ~192 knots

4. In FMGS the altitudes is complete wrong.

5. There is TOC but not TOD (becouse of this Wrong Altitudes calculations(??)

6. And still N1 behave very slowly from idle until reach the blue dot of thrust set.

1. Not related to the dll

2. Not related to the dll

5. Not related to the dll (TOC is from dll, not TOD).

6. Normal behavior.

3,4 Retry with this.

AirbusXE9.zip

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Not related to the dll

2. Not related to the dll

5. Not related to the dll (TOC is from dll, not TOD).

6. Normal behavior.

Dear Joshua I am not developer i don't know what related to this dll and what not. I can only point out the issues that i have in my model.

*And the N1 behaviour is not Normal Ι insist.

p.s. I test again with AirbusXE10.zip later and i give you my feedback

Thanks a lot for your Help.

Even though I haven't had this particular issue, I am wondering if those that are, have by chance installed Adobe products that also installs the Adobe AIR. It is known that the Adobe air file does conflict with the flight sim .air file and in most cases might cause corruption. This happened to me. Simply removing Adobe AIR does not fix the problem. I had to do a fresh install of Flight Sim X, but after everything was completed and Adobe AIR no longer being on my system, I no longer had the major issues that Adobe AIR caused. It seems most Adobe products automatically install their version of AIR and don't give you the option to not install it. So, is it possible this could be the cause of some of the issues??

Dear Joshua

Im lifting my hands up

I have trained under aviation conditions...

When you are not meet the standrads you cant go on....

with this 10 th dll you cant reach the standards ...

Please advice your betta testers to continue your work

Thks in advance for your cooperation

John Drassos

FO A320 WZZ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

With the latest version 10 there is no A.Floor protect once again. (look screenshot)

I agree with the John in that his says. I have a real life to. I have no time and/or patience to test this and that..... and again.. one week now. Sit back with your beta tester and make this piece of "great model" to flying as they should.

thanks for your cooperation once again. And for your great professionally Evaluating Development help

I am looking forward for a finished good looking and flying Airbus X as we have paid for!!

Vasilis

post-68076-0-81628900-1381913774.png

Alright. I have a alternative plan to solve this, and I will have to proceed with that.

In the mean time, those affected by this, consider a windows re installation. The reason is because none of my beta testers have the same issue and the results so far here have shown very varying results.

If possible, for the last time, attach the txt file here. If its blank, let me know.

The ECAM shows Flaps 2 after take off and at the outside view the flaps are also still extended, but you are right the Bus behaves like the flaps are fully retract right after the gear has no longer ground contact. And the AFLOOR appears before the high VLS, alpha max is displayed .

Hi,

Just an observation, If I use configuration flap 1 to take off I have the problem with a-floor but If I take off with flaps 2 no more problem, it works correctly.

Of course with more than 12'000 kg of fuel in each flight....

Regards,

Christian

I have to chime in. I had been reading this thread but did not purposefully plan a flight to test whether my installation suffers the same problem. Usually my A320 flights are shorter.

But then I did a flight from Liverpool to Rhodes which of course required me to plan with 12 tons of fuel. I did a Flaps 2 takeoff and had exactly the problem described here.

I have to chime in. I had been reading this thread but did not purposefully plan a flight to test whether my installation suffers the same problem. Usually my A320 flights are shorter.

But then I did a flight from Liverpool to Rhodes which of course required me to plan with 12 tons of fuel. I did a Flaps 2 takeoff and had exactly the problem described here.

exactly.!

Archived