FS2Crew for the Airbus X Extended is Coming Soon!

FS2Crew Developer

That sounds very good Bryan ;)

Just a question: What about the FA and Ground Crew call buttons? In the NGX you have them modeled, but in the Airbus they aren't there. Do you have a solution for this problem and if yes which one?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That are Great News! Do you now a Date? I Hope it will be in the next 2 weeks. I like ist on the NGX very much!

Good evening,

at first to say I am completely new to a by-voice controlled version of FS2Crew. However, I am asking myself if it's possible to set a push-to-talk button to communicate with the virtual FO. The communication with a VATSIM/IVAO controller could probably make the FO doing things which are totally counterproductive.

Regards

Chris

Good evening,

at first to say I am completely new to a by-voice controlled version of FS2Crew. However, I am asking myself if it's possible to set a push-to-talk button to communicate with the virtual FO. The communication with a VATSIM/IVAO controller could probably make the FO doing things which are totally counterproductive.

Regards

Chris

While you can't set a PTT button you CAN set a key to mute the microphone while the key is pressed and another key to completly mute/unmute the microphone.

So you could set your VATSIM PTT to mute the microphone for FS2Crew when you talk to the controller and you can set another key to completly mute and unmute your FS2Crew voice recognition in phases were you won't need to talk to your FO in a longer time as in cruise for example.

As in cruise the lovely flight attendent offers coffee to me and a drink, I hope there also is a voice control for the flight attendent. "bring me some..." ;) you know that stuff. :D

As in cruise the lovely flight attendent offers coffee to me and a drink, I hope there also is a voice control for the flight attendent. "bring me some..." ;) you know that stuff. :D

AAX FS2Crew will be designed according to manufacturer's SOPs - but NOT according to operator "Air GameMichi" fantasies!!! :mallet_s:

Haha, but this is implemented in the NGX version and as Bryan says they will be similar I would imagine this to be included in here too. The only feature missing is a sexy flight attendent model I guess ;)

When it will be finished (i can't wait) and will it also be for the a318/a319 and a330? And how must i do it in Windows 8 to install only the speaking paggage, because i don't wan't have a full english Windows 8 because i'am german.

Hi, yes it will also be A318/319 (not sure about the A330, but I'd guess so) compatible.

The manual on the NGX versions explains how to use your FS2Crew with different languages in windows. You do not have to set your whole operating systems to windows, what is unavoidable though is that you set the voice recognition to english. but that doesn't mean that your whole system will becomd english.

Actually my whole system seems just as it was before I installed FS2Crew and still everything is displayed in German.

I think we can safely say that this will be the case with the Airbus version too.

That sounds very good Bryan ;)

Just a question: What about the FA and Ground Crew call buttons? In the NGX you have them modeled, but in the Airbus they aren't there. Do you have a solution for this problem and if yes which one?

Similar question here: In the flow-pattern one should test the oxygen flow of the mask and the stowage box in the Airbus doesn't work yet. Will you deliver a panel or do we have to wait for Aerosoft?

Similar question here: In the flow-pattern one should test the oxygen flow of the mask and the stowage box in the Airbus doesn't work yet. Will you deliver a panel or do we have to wait for Aerosoft?

You'll have to wait for Aerosoft. We're not adding new systems to the Airbus.

Cheers,

When it will be finished (i can't wait) and will it also be for the a318/a319 and a330? And how must i do it in Windows 8 to install only the speaking paggage, because i don't wan't have a full english Windows 8 because i'am german.

It'll probably work out of the box with the A330 assuming the SDK doesn't change.

For Windows 8 Voice recognition setup, please read this:

Bryan York

Haha, but this is implemented in the NGX version and as Bryan says they will be similar I would imagine this to be included in here too. The only feature missing is a sexy flight attendent model I guess ;)

Awesome :eyepop_s:

OMG ...

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived