FS2Crew for the Airbus X Extended is Coming Soon!

FS2Crew Developer

25 April 2013:

Attention Airbus X Extended Owners:

For those who loved the PMDG 737 NGX Version of FS2Crew...

Well, your Airbus X is about to get the same treatment!

FS2Crew is currently working full-time on the Airbus X Extended Version.

"Voice Control" will be released first.

Then probably "Button Control" at some point in the future.

For those who don't know what FS2Crew is, it's an airline crew simulation. There are a million videos on YouTube showing it in action.

Best part is the Airbus has an SDK... so integration will be direct and seamless, just like it was in the NGX!

ETA: Very Soon!

We have a real-world Airbus Captain on staff who is serving as a consult to ensure maximum realism.

You asked me for a professional grade Airbus crew simulation. Now you're getting it!

FS2Crew_Airbus_Promo.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds very good Bryan, I'm really looking forward to this. BTW, did the interface via the right MCDU idea work out?

25 April 2013:

Attention Airbus X Owners:

(...)!

FS2Crew_Airbus_Promo.jpg

Quite a honour, most FS2Crew "awards" have gone to LVLD and PMDG so far, lol.

On a sidenote, Bryan: the 'Aerosoft Airbus X' and the 'Aerosoft Airbus Extended' ("AXE") are two different planes and, even more, two different titles. Please don't confuse the Airbus X-owners, they don't won't to be disappointed again!

But also not too difficould. The explanation in the FS2Crew NGX manual just needs to be copied over, that's fine. As long as one reads the manual not a problem :D

• Deputy Sheriffs

But also not too difficould. The explanation in the FS2Crew NGX manual just needs to be copied over, that's fine. As long as one reads the manual not a problem :D

O believe me that I was reading the manual and tried everything to get it set up but no luck :) I might be a noob but I do know that when I click on an exe I don't want to go through an enormous amount of trouble to get that exe content to work :)

Other then that, the products are amazing :)

Not easy to get it working if the OS is not English ...

Is there an issue with installations into localizations of, say, Windows7 (Dutch W7, English W7, German W7)? Or is it about understanding the manual(s)?

Sorry for asking this; I remember an issue with (EDIT: another software) which couldn't read 49,7 but only 49.7 ...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is there an issue with installations into localizations of, say, Windows7 (Dutch W7, English W7, German W7)? Or is it about understanding the manual(s)?

Sorry for asking this; I remember an issue with FDC which couldn't read 49,7 but only 49.7 ...

My OS isn't English and FS2Crew needs that in order to work. There is an explanation in the manuals on how to get it working but for me that was too much work and not easy to do so I just gave up :)

Other then that, when it does work, you get even more realism into the sim ;)

Not easy to get it working if the OS is not English ...

In these cases your options are:

1. Upgrade to Windows 8 (recommended in spite of what some nay sayers say).

2. Upgrade to Win 7 Ultimate or Enterprise.

3. Use Vistalizator (www.froggie.sk).

4. Downgrade to XP.

5. Or wait for the "Button Control" version.

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

In these cases your options are:

1. Upgrade to Windows 8 (recommended in spite of what some nay sayers say).

2. Upgrade to Win 7 Ultimate or Enterprise.

3. Use Vistalizator (www.froggie.sk).

4. Downgrade to XP.

5. Or wait for the "Button Control" version.

Cheers,

Thanks, I knew these options and I tried number 3 but that one was a headache provider and didn't work for me :)

All other options are a no go for me :)

Thanks for the info though

• Deputy Sheriffs

Vistalizator works for a lot of people.

What problem did you have?

Hi Bryan,

I won't explain that here as this is a preview thread. But in a nut shell ... I installed that utility and after that the instructions as described in the manual just didn't do it for me.

Archived