FS2Crew for the Airbus X Extended is Coming Soon!

FS2Crew Developer

As the configurator has just been released I would guess it's only days, but I do not have any inside information, this is just a guess.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the configurator has just been released I would guess it's only days, but I do not have any inside information, this is just a guess.

Thanks for the rapid answer Emi, Am hoping it's only days from release.. Although i'm waiting on the button control version, still waiting for it to be release =) since it comes after the voices control version !

Very nice add-on. FS2Crew AEX will posted at TAM Virtual VA, as a partner of FS2Crew to our pilots following this launch!!!

Awesome, FS2Crew, FTXG and PMDG T7... great news!!!

I fly the airbus in prepar3d instead of fsx. Will fs2crew for the airbus work in prepar3d as well or is it just for fsx users?

Roy

Pilots are all male. In a future release, we may include another Korean female since she was popular.

We do however have a new Asian Start Crew voice. So if you're pushing back in Asia, you can now hear an Asian accent.

Archived