Announcement: Coast Guard project

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aerosoft

The additional search light and the dual tanks will be added in the next few days. Still a bit of animation to be done on the guy. He has to get up from his seat, open the door and grab the cable. That takes time, loads of time.

Tanks and searchlight have been added.

• Aerosoft
Will it be an free update for people who already have the Seahawk and Boxer?

Not free because it actually adds a lot of things and is a complete seperate product, but there will be a lower cost option for people who have the Seahawk.

Not free because it actually adds a lot of things and is a complete seperate product, but there will be a lower cost option for people who have the Seahawk.

Ok thanks for the answer

Looks like the NSC. I just released a scenery version of my driveable NSC with the helo deck. Of course you can't place it anywhere but it is in 12 locations. I like your model better, but glad to see we were thinking alike . lol

Love the model! Holy crap...I have to redo my review quickly! MORE to love about this helo. (tosses review to add to it) Love the fuel tanks. Thanks. AWESOME AWESOME!

Brian Smith

aka Grizzly Air

• Aerosoft
Looks like the NSC. I just released a scenery version of my driveable NSC with the helo deck. Of course you can't place it anywhere but it is in 12 locations. I like your model better, but glad to see we were thinking alike . lol

Love the model! Holy crap...I have to redo my review quickly! MORE to love about this helo. (tosses review to add to it) Love the fuel tanks. Thanks. AWESOME AWESOME!

Brian Smith

aka Grizzly Air

It's the NSC, with the last updated gun etc... We are now doing the lighting and night models.