Updated fuel planner

my best guess, when you fill both departure and destination airports, AXE will calculate a rough course and apply known wind situation to it, calulating wind component (headwind, crosswind, tailwind).

Yes, that's also my impression. If i do this, a direct to conection will be calculated, but the winds will not be set automatically. I have to find them out by using AS2012. They are of course also dependent to the Flight Level. Of course i would prefer to get the winds directly from the fuel planner. But for that, it needs an internet connection i think. I have one of course, but its not working this way in my case.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I will manually enter CoG.

BUT LWs simply wrong when loaded in MCDU

ZFW is about 55 Block 12...TOW says 67.. BUT LW says 64.. Always only about 2-3 tons difference between TOW and LW when loaded in the MCDU

Landing Weight is always lower than Take Off Weight, it's pretty logical since the TOW includes the trip fuel that you're going to burn during your flight.

Aircraft-Weights.jpg

This is hotfix D. Carlos, this time I double checked and it works for me with 125% bigger font in system setting so I hope it will work for you.

HotFix012d.zip

(this is only fuel planner, please install this over base HotFix012.zip)

Still original instructions apply: http://forum.aerosof...l-load-manager/

If everything works I will ask Mathijs to release it in HotFix forum so it becomes clear what to download.

This is a copyrighted file and cannot be shared in any other way or any other location.

Thanks a lot for this "re-update", I must use the 125% font size and I had the same problem. Now I can see perfectly the entire Fuel-Planner in all its glory. A great advance for a great product.

Best Regards,

Felix

Yes, that's also my impression. If i do this, a direct to conection will be calculated, but the winds will not be set automatically. I have to find them out by using AS2012. They are of course also dependent to the Flight Level. Of course i would prefer to get the winds directly from the fuel planner. But for that, it needs an internet connection i think. I have one of course, but its not working this way in my case.

Correct. Fuel planner calculates direct heading from departure to arrival and then calculates the wind component based on user input in wind section. It cannot download wind data from the internet because there are so many sources and weather programs that this could lead to problems. The wind component function also doesn't have any impact on MCDU - it's just for additional fuel calculation.

Hi

Just downloaded and installed HF012f and I got a little problem.

Files are unpacked/copied to the right directories. But when starting the fuelplaner I get the following error message:

Operating System is a german Win XP SP(3) 32Bit.

With HF012d everything was ok.

Any suggestions??

Correct. Fuel planner calculates direct heading from departure to arrival and then calculates the wind component based on user input in wind section. It cannot download wind data from the internet because there are so many sources and weather programs that this could lead to problems. The wind component function also doesn't have any impact on MCDU - it's just for additional fuel calculation.

Thanks for that answer. Now i understand. :-) In this case i have one more suggestion: is it possible to let the user change the calculated wind component? The reason is, that i use AS2012 for the calculation that also takes the route into account. And it gives me the total wind component for the route and this often differs from the "direct to" component that is calculated by the fuel planner. In extreme cases the difference could be more then 1 ton of fuel. (it's a simulation - maybe i'm a little too fussy) :-) Thanks for the great work!

Thanks for that answer. Now i understand. :-) In this case i have one more suggestion: is it possible to let the user change the calculated wind component? The reason is, that i use AS2012 for the calculation that also takes the route into account. And it gives me the total wind component for the route and this often differs from the "direct to" component that is calculated by the fuel planner. In extreme cases the difference could be more then 1 ton of fuel. (it's a simulation - maybe i'm a little too fussy) :-) Thanks for the great work!

Just set the wind speed to some value grater or equal to AS2012 wind component speed and change wind direction (in AXE fuel planner) to get what you need. Unfortunately this is the only solution for now. Maybe it will be changed in the future, but it's not that bad ;)

Hi

Just a short feedback to my HF012f problem.

With the new version HF012g everything is ok again.

Thank you for the fast support

Thank you. Was waiting till somebody confirms it's working... ;)

Hi

Since updating the fuel planner (hotfix 12g) the program doesn't run and I get 'Aircraft.xml missing' error message. How do I reinstall the previous version that worked?

Please see the installation instructions one more time. This problem was discussed many times. The Aircraft.xml file should be located in C:\Users\your name\Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended

Archived