Crash To Desktop (CTD errors)

KyleD

It is like playing a lottery...

Just tried some other SIDs at EBBR and LEBL, they work without any problems.

But SENIA3Q and ELSIK2C kill my FSX...

Really weird kind of bad luck...

Looks like a "nogo-area" for my Airbus... :D

Greetings, Benni

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

It is like playing a lottery...

Just tried some other SIDs at EBBR and LEBL, they work without any problems.

But SENIA3Q and ELSIK2C kill my FSX...

Really weird kind of bad luck...

Looks like a "nogo-area" for my Airbus... :D

Greetings, Benni

Strange, is there any scenery installed these that could create problems. We know of one scenery product (no I will not say which one) that manages to crash FSX when you use the default GPS. No idea how, it should be totally impossible.

Hi all, there is no flight without CTD. Win 7 64, P3d. Thats a mess because your airbus is pretty good and makes fun.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2012-12-22T14:35:01.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>11208</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Axel-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.61637.0</Data>

<Data>50253a53</Data>

<Data>ntdll.dll</Data>

<Data>6.1.7601.17725</Data>

<Data>4ec49b8f</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>0002e41b</Data>

<Data>1368</Data>

<Data>01cde041c3799031</Data>

<Data>D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll</Data>

<Data>c3c61d2c-4c44-11e2-8f73-c8600000c593</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Hi all, there is no flight without CTD. Win 7 64, P3d. Thats a mess because your airbus is pretty good and makes fun.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.micro.../events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<EventRecordID>11208</EventRecordID>

<Security />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.61637.0</Data>

<Data>50253a53</Data>

<Data>ntdll.dll</Data>

<Data>6.1.7601.17725</Data>

<Data>4ec49b8f</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>0002e41b</Data>

<Data>1368</Data>

<Data>01cde041c3799031</Data>

<Data>D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll</Data>

<Data>c3c61d2c-4c44-11e2-8f73-c8600000c593</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

I forgot this:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<EventRecordID>11207</EventRecordID>

<Security />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data>Application: fsx.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 76FDE41B Stack:</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

I written a more general text ion CTD's, perhaps it helps some people:

http://forum.aerosof...es/#entry433895

Hello Mr. Kok,

I can unterstand only some parts of your explanation. Fact is, running my sytem (win7/64, P3D, some scenerys, rex and Aivla EFB) with PMDG (all aicrafts), Digital Aviation (Fokker), Flight one DC-9 classic, there is no CTD. Only with Airbus extended are the CTD´s. So please explain me that my system is faulty and not the new airbus. That sounds strange.

kind regards

What you have done ?

Make sure you have a clean registry, updated all my drivers, did a sfc /scannow. Install proper aerosoft extended + fix. Restart computer. Did 3 full flights ( its important to follow all the steps like in the guide correctly! ) with any problem now. Mathieu

• Aerosoft

Hello Mr. Kok,

I can unterstand only some parts of your explanation. Fact is, running my sytem (win7/64, P3D, some scenerys, rex and Aivla EFB) with PMDG (all aicrafts), Digital Aviation (Fokker), Flight one DC-9 classic, there is no CTD. Only with Airbus extended are the CTD´s. So please explain me that my system is faulty and not the new airbus. That sounds strange.

kind regards

I also discuss that in the post. Every aircraft uses different parts of the system, they all use memory in different ways. We have seen this with every aircraft with some complexity. And of course you we see exactly the same post in our sections for PMDG boxed support. I do believe the fact it works on ten thousand plus systems and not on a handful must indicate an issue that is local on those systems. I understand that is not nice to hear, but it is hard to refute, right?

Most of the time we have no idea why it fails on some systems. Yet we know it will work on a clean FSX and as said that is all we can claim. If it does not work on a correctly installed Windows and a clean FSX we'll gladly refund. We have invited customers to our office who claimed that was nonsense under the condition they had to pay for lunch if a clean FSX would not make the add-on work. Our support staff had a few free lunches.

Hi, I was at LSZH, selecting the SID from runway 16 VEB1S and it just decided to CTD, it tried loading it up again and it did the same thing:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: fsx.exe

Application Version: 10.0.61472.0

Application Timestamp: 475e17d3

Fault Module Name: MSVCR80.dll

Fault Module Version: 8.0.50727.6195

Fault Module Timestamp: 4dcddbf3

Exception Offset: 00008aa0

Exception Code: c000000d

Exception Data: 00000000

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 58bf

Additional Information 2: 58bf89d26e6169d941d801cdc8db64e3

Additional Information 3: 4e20

Additional Information 4: 4e20db09c959689a53965712af4c7fab

Hello,

Same problem crash with Airbus Extented fsx.exe 10.0.61637.0 46fadb14 FMGS.DLL 1.1.8.82 50d3a69a c0000005 000769e5 530 01cde070b2d1d9e7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.DLL

1b955b8e-4c65-11e2-b806-f46d04e4c2e4

One solution ?

Thx

Crash to the desktop in a new hotfix.

After you install the hotfix, the new FMGC.dll cousing FSX crash to desktop.

The problem is in FMGC.dll, because when it begin to read SID, it no longer recognizes the "CP" point in NAVDATAPro structures.

Crash to the desktop in a new hotfix.

After you install the hotfix, the new FMGC.dll cousing FSX crash to desktop.

The problem is in FMGC.dll, because when it begin to read SID, it no longer recognizes the "CP" point in NAVDATAPro structures.

Yes, I confirm................a hotfix for a new bug...That all folk's

Since installing hotfix 1.01b I have a repeatable CTD (on two systems, mine and a friend's)...any attempt to select rwy 24L and the LOOP6 departure from KLAX causes a crash to desktop as soon as LOOP6 is selected on the MCDU. This occurs with either the included navdata or the Navigraph databases.

I attempted to duplicate this problem after my friend saw it, but prior to installing the hotfix, and could not. After installing the hotfix it CTDs like this every time.

Regards

Bob Scott

Interesting thing happened to me. I have had a flawless set of flights until today.

When I was doing cockpit preparations in the MCDU for a flight from KLAX to CYYZ, when I went to select the LOOP6 departure, I got a CTD. Interestingly enough when I selected any other SID I wouldn't get a CTD. This happened repeatedly with different liveries, different gates, having active sky on, off, being online, not being online, etc. I tried a lot of scenarios. Seems like there are a few SID's at least out of KLAX that cause a CTD. Possible reasons as for why? I Would hate to do a 5 hour flight and then load up a STAR per say and my flight CTD's ...

Where can I find the log so I can post it?

To the above poster - I think even if you try 24L with any other SID like the LAX5 you get a CTD. I had to depart 07L with LAX5 to make my flight operational today lol...

Thanks!

Hey Bob,

I'm in the middle of a flight but if you're not, would you want to maybe try reinstalling the AIRAC cycle for 1301 and see if that solves the problem of LOOP6? Might just be a corrupted SID from Navipath. Try maybe the 1212 cycle see if it works? Might not be related to Airbus X per say.

Thanks!

Eisa

Hey Bob,

I'm in the middle of a flight but if you're not, would you want to maybe try reinstalling the AIRAC cycle for 1301 and see if that solves the problem of LOOP6? Might just be a corrupted SID from Navipath. Try maybe the 1212 cycle see if it works? Might not be related to Airbus X per say.

Thanks!

Eisa

I get the same problem with both the included Aerosoft NavDataPro database and an older Navigraph 1201 database.

Regards

Bob Scott

I get the same problem with both the included Aerosoft NavDataPro database and an older Navigraph 1201 database.

Regards

Bob Scott

Do you get the same problem with any other addon when you try to load 24L Loop6? I haven't tried yet.

And did you say you DON'T get the Loop6 error before applying the hot fix?

Cheers,

Eisa

Archived