AES 2.25 available

OPabst

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will wait for AES support for FS9 DXB ...... I also thought there might be some news about aircraft parameters etc as well. (asymmetric pax doors, cargo doors on left side, ability to choose pushback/catering trucks...... long towbar for my IL-76) :)

Hello Oliver,

A few minutes ago I tested the very difficult pushback procedure from the eastern bravo gates and it's done absolutely correct and precisely - here we can see the advantages of AES in comparison to another product - just great - thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot Oliver for the new version and the added airports, just bought EDDL to have a new great AES-supported destination :)

One question about the new version, do I still need to keep the fix for LGIR that was not listed or has that been fixed in this new version?

...and edited to ask a second question and sorry for never remembering this from version to version but I can simply install 2.25 without first uninstalling 2.24 right or do I need to first uninstall version 2.24?

• Developer

Thanks a lot Oliver for the new version and the added airports, just bought EDDL to have a new great AES-supported destination :)

One question about the new version, do I still need to keep the fix for LGIR that was not listed or has that been fixed in this new version?

...and edited to ask a second question and sorry for never remembering this from version to version but I can simply install 2.25 without first uninstalling 2.24 right or do I need to first uninstall version 2.24?

Just run the installer, no deinstall before. And as always: All temporary fixes provided for privious versions are included in the new version, the old fixes are not needed anymore and mostly will not work in a newer version.

• Developer

Oliver, is this possible there is some kind of misunderstanding between you and FlyTampa?

Please see this fresh post by Martin: http://www.flytampa....t=5738&start=60

I am in contact with Martin, maybe I get the FS9 Version soon to check AES there too and bring the FS9 Version into the installer tomorrow. I only must check it there is any differences, so that the version fits.

Just run the installer, no deinstall before. And as always: All temporary fixes provided for privious versions are included in the new version, the old fixes are not needed anymore and mostly will not work in a newer version.

Great, thanks! AES 2.25 installed and EDDL activated :)

Archived