AES 2.25 available

OPabst

Hello Oliver !!!

First of all, have a terrific 2013, I truly wish you all the best you may dream of ... you just deserve it !

Second, just one question ...

I have been anxiously waiting for Xmas, hoping that - maybe - Santa Claus would bring version 2.26 of AES along with some surprise ... but the only surprise was ... no news at all !

Apart from the most complicated features, like true refueling, boarding passengers from the buses to the stairs, and alike, which I don't expect to be available quite soon ...

I was just wondering how much work is required to add a few human figures where they are really needed, like all ghost vehicle drivers, the ghost refueling truck operator, the ghost cleaning van crew, etc. ...

Will it take long before we can finally see these nice people doing their job ?

Thanks for keeping AES alive and well ! :excellenttext_s:

Best regards,

Eugenio.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello oliver

I have downloaded the latest version 2.25 and installed it over the exsisting and now I keep getting a message when I run the programe that says "error in checkpath bad file name or number" I have tried removing the AES file from the aerosoft file in flightsim and reloading the programe but it still says the same error. Now when I open help it says the same so im totaly stuck with what to do..please help.I am using fs9

Archived