AES 2.26 released

OPabst

• Developer

AES 2.26 is available now

- Productpage

- Installer AES 2.26a

- List of supported Addon Airports with AES 2.26 (ggf. Browser refeshen)

- Releasenote 2.26

- Documentation, how to use replacement textures, you find in the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES with the name "Repaint Install Info ENG.pdf"

- Replacement Set of repainters can be up/downloaded in the AES Download Area of this forum.

- Who wants to repaint textures, please look here: AES-Repaintkit 1.0

Installed repaint Textures will be not effected by this Update to 2.26

Update 13.2.2013:

The Installer was replaced at 02/13/2013 10:15AM MET. The ZIP includes now the new Installer EXE named ...2.26a.EXE which included the list of fixes below. If you have download AES 2.26 before, please download and run the installer again.

Following parts are fixed now:

• Unwanted Objects and sounds while pushback
  • All text displays at the dockingsystems are optimized to be better readable from distance
  • Nicer Gatenumbers at the jetways (if present)
  • Fixes of gatenumbers for Flytampa Montreal Scenery now fitting to Version 1.1
  • Fix of Gatenumber of position D10 for Flytampa Dubai

• Developer

:cry_s: How is the situation about P3D Oliver? ;)

It is not primary a problem of my AES code, that will maybe run the same way as on FSX, but AES needs the Vistamare Modules from Maurizio Gavioli. He has startet to look into P3D last year, but it's long time ago that I get a contact to him, maybe he is somewhere in a warmer paradise :)

I send him a mail last week, also the Aerosoft CEO try to connect him, we will see.

The problem for Maurizio is maybe the higher update interval of P3D, as his modules are deep in the darkness of the Engine implemented, it is much more complex to get the code flexible to handle that. In FSX it was easier, as he is/will never change his dll code. And nobody else then Maurizio is so deep in the FS Codes to handle this complex system, as he has shown for many year in the community. Many today used products have his know-how in it.

As far as I have the base modules from him, I hope to have my parts fast implemented. But for the moment, I can't do anything.

It is not primary a problem of my AES code, that will maybe run the same way as on FSX, but AES needs the Vistamare Modules from Maurizio Gavioli. He has startet to look into P3D last year, but it's long time ago that I get a contact to him, maybe he is somewhere in a warmer paradise :)

I send him a mail last week, also the Aerosoft CEO try to connect him, we will see.

The problem for Maurizio is maybe the higher update interval of P3D, as his modules are deep in the darkness of the Engine implemented, it is much more complex to get the code flexible to handle that. In FSX it was easier, as he is/will never change his dll code. And nobody else then Maurizio is so deep in the FS Codes to handle this complex system, as he has shown for many year in the community. Many today used products have his know-how in it.

As far as I have the base modules from him, I hope to have my parts fast implemented. But for the moment, I can't do anything.

Oh yes.. I remember now why I stopped using P3D...because AES is not working yet! But can't we find any other solution if Maurizio is out of his business?

i got a bug at Flytampa Buffalo. I was in the push back process with a Delta Airlines HJG MD-90-30 and about half way back, it gave me the blocks in position with the normal menu when im parked at the gate. ? Weird. But anways, wow. I love the new De-iceing effects. What a awesome release! :)

• Developer

i got a bug at Flytampa Buffalo. I was in the push back process with a Delta Airlines HJG MD-90-30 and about half way back, it gave me the blocks in position with the normal menu when im parked at the gate. ? Weird. But anways, wow. I love the new De-iceing effects. What a awesome release! :)

Can you give me the gatenumber, then i will check it tomorrow?

"Please set parking brakes", after F8, sound is missing...

Possibly not noticed from the 2.25 update as the F8 wasn't working correctly:

When you place a airport at a position with engines off (saved Flight or Go To Menu) it is not anymore

needed to set the Parkingbrakes before AES starts the service.

• Developer

From what I remember, I think it was gate 20.

I think it was gate 1 or 2 at the west end of the terminal. This two gates are pushing the aircraft only back on the free area, where the aircraft can roll and turn themself left to the taxiway.

• Deputy Sheriffs

nickac1092, as you can see, by adding your specific problem to this thread, it's mixed in with what was a general announcement of version 2.26 availability. Next time you have a specific issue that's not already the subject of a thread, please start a new one with a descriptive title. ;)

Thank you for 2.26, Oliver. I was a bit disappointed because you have added some Drzewiecki Design airports but not Katowice EPKT, asked for long time and that should be quite easy to do because it has no fingers.

but not Katowice EPKT, asked for long time and that should be quite easy to do because it has no fingers

Here I must admit I've been waiting for it to happen all the time too. :(

Looks like there must be a technical problem for Oliver to implement it.

Here I must admit I've been waiting for it to happen all the time too. Looks like there must be a technical problem for Oliver to implement it.

Maybe because in the real airport there are works in progress and the developers said that they will upgrade the scenery with the new modifications?

I installed the new AES program for FSX. The first time it worked and I applied credits for Flight beams KSFO which worked fine. Now the next day I went into AES help to get some more airports unlocked and upon clicking it it says "Move AES base pack to top of Scenery Library, if not done AES might not work properly"... So I clicked ok to move to the top and soon after that AES help froze and files were brought up from fs9 and fsx, needing my permission to delete them, I didnt press anything and had to end process quickly before files were destroyed.. . So I un-installed and re-installed it, Same thing came up except this time i clicked "no" to move AES to top of library and now all the AES help options are shaded out and will not work. Please Help

I installed the new AES program for FSX. The first time it worked and I applied credits for Flight beams KSFO which worked fine. Now the next day I went into AES help to get some more airports unlocked and upon clicking it it says "Move AES base pack to top of Scenery Library, if not done AES might not work properly"... So I clicked ok to move to the top and soon after that AES help froze and files were brought up from fs9 and fsx, needing my permission to delete them, I didnt press anything and had to end process quickly before files were destroyed.. . So I un-installed and re-installed it, Same thing came up except this time i clicked "no" to move AES to top of library and now all the AES help options are shaded out and will not work. Please Help

Go into your FSX Scenery Library and move AES all the way to the top, and you'll be good to go!

Thanks Oliver.

When we press F8, the marshaller says "Please release parking brakes", after aircraft positioned, he should say "Please set parking brakes", at previous versions he said, but at v2.05 and v2.06 don't say "Please set parking brakes". Is now fixed?

• Developer

Thanks Oliver.

When we press F8, the marshaller says "Please release parking brakes", after aircraft positioned, he should say "Please set parking brakes", at previous versions he said, but at v2.05 and v2.06 don't say "Please set parking brakes". Is now fixed?

The brakes not needed anymore to be set, aslong as the engines are/was not running.

Archived