Airport Toulouse (FSX + X-Plane 10*)

Shaun Fletcher

Hello again, have I been banned and nobody has bothered to inform me?

No...not that I can see, nor do you have any warnings. Your post above about the FS9 version is still present, so I'm not sure why you think you've been banned?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. Buildings of the airports of Toulouse and Helsinki yesterday were gone. Reinstallations have not solved a problem with the rights of the administrator. In Helsinki it was possible to solve only installation of version 1.20. How to solve a problem with Toulouse?

At other airports from Aerosoft all in norm.

• Aerosoft

Hello. Buildings of the airports of Toulouse and Helsinki yesterday were gone. Reinstallations have not solved a problem with the rights of the administrator. In Helsinki it was possible to solve only installation of version 1.20. How to solve a problem with Toulouse?

At other airports from Aerosoft all in norm.

Izumka, are these airport showing as being activated?

Hi,

I have problem with no approach lights on rwy 32R - is it normal situation or I missed something?

Hi,

What about the lights? Is it problem with activation? All other airport elements are OK.

• Aerosoft

I remove and re-install Toulouse 5 times, the result has not changed.

Okay, I cannot explain this issue. As I am pretty sure this is related to the protection system I will ask one of the developers of that system to take a look at this. She is currently in a short holiday but I think she will be able to attend to this issue later next week.

Okay, I cannot explain this issue. As I am pretty sure this is related to the protection system I will ask one of the developers of that system to take a look at this. She is currently in a short holiday but I think she will be able to attend to this issue later next week.

Thanks, I shall wait.

Hi lzumka,

please download and install the latest version of Ase-Modules. Download here:

https://www.aerosoft...S_V1009_FSX.zip

if the building of Toulose still missing, please send me (maria.plet@aerosoft.com) log-files:

You’ll find the log-files (aseDataLog.txt, aseLoadLog.txt) here:

• Windows XP

german:
    C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\<User-Name>\Anwendungsdaten\Aerosoft\logFSX
    english:
    C:\Documents and Settings\<User-Name>\Application Data\Aerosoft\logFSX

• Windows 7 and Windows 8

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Aerosoft\logFSX

Thanks.

Maria Plet

Hi lzumka,

please download and install the latest version of Ase-Modules. Download here:

https://www.aerosoft...S_V1009_FSX.zip

if the building of Toulose still missing, please send me (maria.plet@aerosoft.com) log-files:

You’ll find the log-files (aseDataLog.txt, aseLoadLog.txt) here:

• Windows XP

german:
    C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\<User-Name>\Anwendungsdaten\Aerosoft\logFSX
    english:
    C:\Documents and Settings\<User-Name>\Application Data\Aerosoft\logFSX

• Windows 7 and Windows 8

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Aerosoft\logFSX

Thanks.

Maria Plet

I have sent you the letter with log-files.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

In when a version of compatible Toulouse X for P3D?

I bought the version for FSX, but I passed under P3D and I cannot use it any more: (

Regards

Sorry can you please rephrase your question.

Or, are you asking if a P3D version will be made available.

Or, are you asking if a P3D version will be made available.

Hello.

Yes, I've buy the FSX version, and I ask when a P3D version will be made available as upgrade ?

Excuse me for my poor english ...

Thanks,

Olivier

• 4 weeks later...

Also the static Airbus Aircraft....which file should i remove to clear them off the scenery in FSX? There are 2 static files in the scenery folder but neither actually state 'static aircraft'....?

Also the static Airbus Aircraft....which file should i remove to clear them off the scenery in FSX? There are 2 static files in the scenery folder but neither actually state 'static aircraft'....?

Just change there extensions to off and refresh the scenery and see what happens.

hi all,

i've update toulouse X with the 1.01 today, and i've got a problem to activate the scenery. Before, with the release 1.00 it was possible to activate under the sub menu in fsx, it's impossible now. How can i do now ?

Thanks

FRED

hi all,

i've update toulouse X with the 1.01 today, and i've got a problem to activate the scenery. Before, with the release 1.00 it was possible to activate under the sub menu in fsx, it's impossible now. How can i do now ?

Thanks

FRED

I heard that you shouldnt need to, let me get this sorted.

Archived