Airport Toulouse (FSX + X-Plane 10*)

Shaun Fletcher

Another part of France for your FSX. Select heading directly to Airport Toulouse now! The city of Toulouse is located in the south west of France and is an important location for the Midi-Pyrénées region. The airport is situated approx. 7km to the north west of the city centre and with its 6.5 million yearly passengers it is the sixth biggest in France. The airports history can look back to the maiden flights of aircraft like the Concorde or the A380. Airport Toulouse will also be available for X-Plane 10 Global soon

*Note: All buyers of the FSX version will get a free copy of the Airport Toulouse for X-Plane 10 as soon as it is available.

[Product Page]

airport-toulouse-7.jpg

airport-toulouse-6.jpg

airport-toulouse-9.jpg

airport-toulouse-12.jpg

More Screenshots

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought it ! ONE WORD : > MAGNIFIQUE <

Bravo ! It's awesome, your grass textures are so real ! DO you think it's possible to have this grass color for default grass texture in fsx ???

Thank you for this great job !

Kevin :)

Hello,

is it only me, that there are neither charts nor manual, only two pdf as Dummies?

Kind regards, Michael

Hello,

is it only me, that there are neither charts nor manual, only two pdf as Dummies?

Kind regards, Michael

VAC AIRFIELD > https://www.sia.avia...7_AD-2.LFBO.pdf

VAC HELIPAD > https://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/aip/enligne/PDF_AIPparSSection/VAC%20HELISTATIONS/AD/3/1207_AD-3.LFBO.pdf

IAC > https://www.sia.avia...7_AD-2.LFBO.pdf

ARR/DEP > https://www.sia.avia...7_AD-2.LFBO.pdf

AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION MANUAL > https://www.sia.avia...7_AD-2.LFBO.pdf

Features:

• Manual (German, English, French, Spanish)
  • Lufthansa Systems FlightNav Inc. Charts

Above mentioned features are from the product page and I think your links are not the pdf-files which should be delivered with the product as they are part of the sales contract with Aerosoft you signed when concluding the download agreement. Of course charts can be obtained from other sites but if this is the case it should clearly be mentioned before accepting the sales contract shouldn't it?

Regards

Henry

• Developer

Above mentioned features are from the product page and I think your links are not the pdf-files which should be delivered with the product as they are part of the sales contract with Aerosoft you signed when concluding the download agreement. Of course charts can be obtained from other sites but if this is the case it should clearly be mentioned before accepting the sales contract shouldn't it?

Regards

Henry

Please read this two statements of Mathjis: Manual and Charts

As normally the Charts are part of the Manual, I think both will be following as soon as the charts are be send to Aerosoft.

And as you see there, some users don't accept a delay only based on the situation, that the manual/Charts are not finished, so who is reading a manual :)

Please read this two statements of Mathjis: Manual and Charts

As normally the Charts are part of the Manual, I think both will be following as soon as the charts are be send to Aerosoft.

And as you see there, some users don't accept a delay only based on the situation, that the manual/Charts are not finished, so who is reading a manual :)

Oliver, I would disagree here. Unfortunately, I do not have time to "read" the full manual. I was looking for remarks on compatibility, notably with France VFR (probably they are compatible, but sometimes there are little issues, maybe with library layering), and on suggested settings for sliders. Besides it just does not look too reputable if I open the "manual" of a recently bought commercial product and it states "Dummy".

I agree that I expect Aerosoft to deliver the two files as soon as possible.

Kind regards, Michael

• Developer

Yes Michael, the manual is important, but I see often questions here, which could be answered by the manual. So it is not common to look there first.

I wouldn't release a product without manual, even when it delays the release for weeks, but therefor you will be "killed" too. :unsure:

Is this airport for FS2004 version?

It depends on FSX sales. I hope (really hope) FS9 will follow.

I think mr. Werlitz hears us.

Hello

Very nice scenery, sincerely, but fps killer, I find :glare_s:

I've less fps on Toulouse than on NiceX. Strange (Nice had more traffic)..... I obtain between 15 et 19fps on the taxiway and 17-20fps at takeoff or landing ... On NiceX, I'm always about 25-30fps (with the same graphic settings and UT2 to 90%)

I think that Toulouse is between NiceX and CDG or Orly, for the fps. Maybe "Toulouse" would love a better optimization !!!

Luc

Hello

Very nice scenery, sincerely, but fps killer, I find :glare_s:

I've less fps on Toulouse than on NiceX. Strange (Nice had more traffic)..... I obtain between 15 et 19fps on the taxiway and 17-20fps at takeoff or landing ... On NiceX, I'm always about 25-30fps (with the same graphic settings and UT2 to 90%)

I think that Toulouse is between NiceX and CDG or Orly, for the fps. Maybe "Toulouse" would love a better optimization !!!

Luc

Thanks for letting me know that. I was keen to find out fps before I buy. That is a real shame it's not great fps as I was looking forward to this airport

Lazza

I didn't said that Toulouse is a bad scenery. But on my PC, The fps are lower than on NiceX.

My PC : Core I7 2600K O/C 4.7GHz - Geforce 580Ti - Ram 8Go - Windows 7 64. Graphic settings high

With a better computer or less addons, traffic, autogen .... Toulouse can be a good choice.

Toulouse is very nice but, like much addons, maybe it need a better optimization .....

I think that with the last computers, we should have better performances on the payware sceneries.

Luc

Archived