Airport Toulouse (FSX + X-Plane 10*)

Shaun Fletcher

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!!

I downloaded Airport Toulouse on Simmarket and I have the same problem as prodbla, the scene appears in the active and lunching in aerosoft addons yet some buildings remain invisibles ... I started the installation several times but always the same results ...

Does anyone have a solution I suggested?

Thank you in advance!

Alex

PS: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, I might put a picture of the problem if someone wants ...

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Aerosoft team,

Please allow me some further remarks on TLS airport (btw great fps!!):

- The Beluga which is being placed next to the Concorde and the Caravelle should be the old Super Guppy.

- There should be many more Airbus aircrafts around the flight test center. The Airbus plant is full of aircrafts which are in the final test phase before being delivered. The A380 hangars should also have some parked A380's in front of them.

- The runway shows some tire marks, but they look really washed out compared to other Aerosoft airports

- I cannot find an automated parking guidance system on the ariport.

- On the runway entry points there should be some yellow flashing lights.

Please take this as a positive and constructive criticism. I really like the product and its performance (far better like Hamburg for example).

Looking forward to seeing some improvements on the next TLS airport update.

Cheers

Jigedi

Hi Aerosoft team,

I would really appreaciate to read your feedback on the comments I have recently made.

Cheers

Jigedi

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hack the static aircraft discussion, but it seems that seasonal ground textures are missing, more precisely, only summer textures are present, whatever the season

and weather I choose in the start up menu. On the product page it is said that seasonal ground textures are featured, did i missed something ?

In a french review, http://www.avionic-online.com/index.php?Mnu=airporttoulouse_aerosoft

the reviewer pointed out the same issue.

I bought Toulouse on simmarket, current v1.00, fsx sp2 (dx9), win 7 64, installation with administrator right and UAC desativated, product is acitivated in the aerosoft launcher.

That said, its a wonderfull scenery, smouth and FPS friendly, at least with my system.

Thank you to have a look in this one

Georges

Hello Georges,

Please try re-installing by right clicking on the installer Icon and selecting, "Run as Administrator".

Hello Shaun,

Thanks you for your reply, but that's what I do every time I install a software, Toulouse included. I will try again with the firewall desactivated, who knows....

I'll keep you advised.

Georges

Hello Shaun,

Thanks you for your reply, but that's what I do every time I install a software, Toulouse included. I will try again with the firewall desactivated, who knows....

I'll keep you advised.

Georges

Redownloaded Toulouse from simmarket, "run as administrator" intallation, AV and FW desactivated, but infortunatly that doesn't help :(

Regards

Georges

Hello Georges,

Doesn't seem to be a major issue as lots would have reported it, can you check the textures folder to see if there are files there for the seasons.

Hello Shaun,

Maybe you are right, but Toulouse was released at the end of spring, and I guess most of Toulouse customers, probably Europeen simmers are flying with the sim set on or around their system time, so the textures issue would have not been visible for them till now... This is the way I am flying, and to be honest, if I didn't read the french review where the problem was pointed out, I probably would haven't paid attention about this one up to now !

About Toulouse textures checking, I don't know exactly what I should looking for....

I can see a lot of files with the extention *_WI.dds, *_FA.dds, *_LM.dds (WI for Winter ? FA for Fall ?, LM ????), could you clarify please ?

Thank you

Best regards

Georges

One other thing ive noticed, and this may have already been noted but im kinda trying to get this in before i go out in a sec....the afcad has no ramp parking at all for Primers or cargo!? All parking around the terminal and apron near the terminal is there but wheres the airbus spots?

One other thing ive noticed, and this may have already been noted but im kinda trying to get this in before i go out in a sec....the afcad has no ramp parking at all for Primers or cargo!? All parking around the terminal and apron near the terminal is there but wheres the airbus spots?

You can add these should you so wish with an AFCAD Editing Utility such as AFX.

You can found a modified AFCAD for Toulouse. With these AFCAD, traffic Airbus industrie is possible (A380, beluga) and cargo traffic is not coming to the gate (specific apron).

Use these connexion (about Occitania scenery):

http://occitania.gra...m.fr/fs/fsx.htm : AFX pour Blagnac Aerosoft par André Massot

Thanck you to the author !

Hello Georges,

Yes will check but wonder if anyone else is having this issue.

Thank you Shaun, also waiting for futher users feedbacks.

Could anyone else check the possible season texture issue ? They don't change with my system, wathever the season loaded in FSX.

They look like spring or summer textures all the time (but generic textures around the scenery follow seasons change).

Georges

• 1 month later...

You can found a modified AFCAD for Toulouse. With these AFCAD, traffic Airbus industrie is possible (A380, beluga) and cargo traffic is not coming to the gate (specific apron).

Use these connexion (about Occitania scenery):

http://occitania.gra...m.fr/fs/fsx.htm : AFX pour Blagnac Aerosoft par André Massot

Thanck you to the author !

So i have had a look at the afcad, i have attempted to edit this somewhat in airport design editor and when i tried to save the file after i had made the changes in stand codes for the Airbus primers (which still arent showing) i got an error that wouldnt allow me to save the afcad....

Is there any reason that the scenery afcad left this detail out in the first place?

So i have had a look at the afcad, i have attempted to edit this somewhat in airport design editor and when i tried to save the file after i had made the changes in stand codes for the Airbus primers (which still arent showing) i got an error that wouldnt allow me to save the afcad....

Is there any reason that the scenery afcad left this detail out in the first place?

It might be that the afcad was made in AFX.

Hello,

I have bought LFBO some weeks ago and all was OK with Windows 7.

I have updated Windows 7 to Windows 8 and reinstalled FSX with some addons.

FSX , aircrafts and addons work perfectly with Windows 8.

My only problem is LFBO : after install reinstall, activation , launcher or not lancher ; it is impossible to run FSX due to ASEDATA.DLL 1.0.0.1

If I uninstall ASEDATA , I can run FSX but I have not any scenery in LFBO

I had not this problem with Windows 7.

Thank your for your help

Recorder

hello, I have two questions, the first is one that remains unanswered from a previous post a whilel ago - whether the scenery includes the Airbus design office buildings to the west of 32L and to the front of the site along by the motorway, not visible in any of the photos available.

Second, any word on whether the decision was made to do an fs9 version?

thankyou in advance

Jayel

Hi Folks ! :hi_s:

There are a few friends on the French forum who, since several weeks :lazy_s:, seem to meet serious problems with the texture of this scenery : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/55680-textures-absentes-toulouseblagnac/

Is there anybody who could give them a hand or even just confirm that the problem is under review ? :help_s:

Thank you in advance !

hello, I have two questions, the first is one that remains unanswered from a previous post a whilel ago - whether the scenery includes the Airbus design office buildings to the west of 32L and to the front of the site along by the motorway, not visible in any of the photos available.

Second, any word on whether the decision was made to do an fs9 version?

thankyou in advance

Jayel

Hello again, have I been banned and nobody has bothered to inform me?

Archived