Airport Toulouse (FSX + X-Plane 10*)

Shaun Fletcher

I have bought Toulouse X. It works well for me et it's a nice job. But I mean the AFCAD is a little ligth. There are no apron for "cargo" (UPS, TNT...) and for "aibus beluga"?. So they are coming to the gates ! Can we hope an AFCAD like in real life ?

Thank's

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Folks,

I bought it 3 days ago. Amazing details...Thanks to the team for the quick and amazing work ! But I was wondering if somebody could help me. Indeed I'm a GSX's user and also I can't reach to use the ramp at a parking stand. It's damage because, on account of that I can't enjoy wholly that product

Thanks, regards.

Jules

Exchange rates, get over it.

Matt, thanks for your resposne.

I have since noticed some of your other posts since you responded in such a short unhelpful way to my perfectly valid questions, having read more of your other posts such as http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/50979-santorini-xgreat-scenery-but-what-a-fps-hit-from-all-buildings/page__hl__santorini I have come to the conclusion that it is not worth responding to you again on any forum, as from what I can gather you speak in that short unhelpful manner to most people, so I will cease corresponding with you form this point thank you.

On another note

As a good customer of Aerosoft, I am still curious for someone from Aerosoft to exaplin why UK customers appear to pay 25% more than USA customers. I am sure there is a perfectly good explanation but I am curious and would like to know please?

Thanks

Hello the gang! there are lucky I bought it as FSX Toulouse to Marseille creates aerosoft if it is on that also buys. thank you

wait, what?

Hi Mathijs,

Thank you for bringing up this great add-on. The pics look awesome!!!

Please allow me one comment on the Beluga which I have seen in the screenshot area:

The parking position of the Beluga is not correct. In this add-on it has been placed in front of the delivery center, which is not reflecting reality.

It should be placed in front of the hangars next to the delivery center. Maybe you want to fix this?

Cheers

Jigedi

Hi Jigedi

please download the latest installer of your Aerosoft Download Shop Account, we have fixed the position of the plane.

Have a nice flight.

Hi Jigedi

please download the latest installer of your Aerosoft Download Shop Account, we have fixed the position of the plane.

Have a nice flight.

Hi Tim,

Many thanks to you and the team!

Great job - great add-on!

Cheers

Jigedi

New AFCAD for Toulouse X

You can found a modified AFCAD for Toulouse. With these AFCAD, traffic Airbus industrie is possible (A380, beluga) and cargo traffic is not coming to the gate (specific apron).

Use these connexion (about Occitania scenery):

http://occitania.gratisim.fr/fs/fsx.htm : AFX pour Blagnac Aerosoft par André Massot

Thanck you to the author

• Aerosoft

I live in the UK... IF cmpbllsjc paid 20USD that equates to £12 GBP. My question is, why is it that in th UK I have to pay 20 Euro whcih equates to £16 GBP for the same product that is £4 more or 25% more than USA customer for the same product?

Simply put, we charge in Euro, not in pounds or dollars. So we charge the same to everybody (exempt sales tax of course) but what you get charged in the UK depends a lot on your bank, not on us.

hello

quick question about the statement that fs2004 release would depend on sales - does this mean good sales on FSX can feed an FS2004 version, or less than favourable sales of FSX version will require an FS2004 version to boost sales.

thanks to clarify

jayel

yes, that it depends on FSX sales, nothing more than that , hence my question. I'll let it drop, seems like the answer might be somewhat sensitive from a sales strategy point of view.

another question unanswered from a previous thread is if anyone would please confirm if the buildings on the airbus side towards the level of thresholds of runways 32 are modelled, this corner of the scenery is absent from the screenshots.

jayel

Guest cptawsom
FS2004 have really slowed down the last 6 months.

Personally, I find these to be really excellent news.

It depends on FSX sales. I hope (really hope) FS9 will follow.

I think mr. Werlitz hears us.

There should be a fs2004 version ! this will allow those who have CDG, ORY, NCE to fly with our airbus to TLS for maintenance. I have the old Toulouse and my Airbusses fly from BRU to TLS in the AI flights. I have alot of good sceneries in FS2004 and i don't think i will use FSX as major FS ( i am not ready to invest again in another FS now that i am rather well equiped and that i got at last a good framerates ..

best regards

Johnsan

Hello, I just download the Toulouse airport, purchase order (360 690), and my problem is that I show in the images, not shown, the buildings, I activated the product and everything I say is right, if you have some friendly fellow can tell me where is the bug or if I did something wrong. Thank you very much.

Pd. Sorry for my English.

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/57469168@N08/7501581054/in/photostream)

Pd.2-Mopperle thank you very much for your answer, Elves of computer have been playing a while with me, after the third time you reinstating, it worked perfectly. Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No need to excuse for your english ;)

Start FSX and check under the menu "Complemetos" - Aerosoft - Aerosoft Add-Ons if Toulouse has been activated. Best would be to make a screenshot and post it here.

Dear Aerosoft team,

Please allow me some further remarks on TLS airport (btw great fps!!):

- The Beluga which is being placed next to the Concorde and the Caravelle should be the old Super Guppy.

- There should be many more Airbus aircrafts around the flight test center. The Airbus plant is full of aircrafts which are in the final test phase before being delivered. The A380 hangars should also have some parked A380's in front of them.

- The runway shows some tire marks, but they look really washed out compared to other Aerosoft airports

- I cannot find an automated parking guidance system on the ariport.

- On the runway entry points there should be some yellow flashing lights.

Please take this as a positive and constructive criticism. I really like the product and its performance (far better like Hamburg for example).

Looking forward to seeing some improvements on the next TLS airport update.

Cheers

Jigedi

• 2 weeks later...

Archived