Version 1.04 - development

Great news!

It's already a great plane, happy to hear you are working to make it even better.

Just one request, could be possible have Prepar3D supported (maybe all is needed is the modified installer)?

Thanks for any effort.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Any news on when Aerosoft are planning to release the 1.4 open beta? I understand why it's been delayed until Marcel returns to deal with any issues.

Regards

Paul

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

Marcel,

I don't know if you realised already that summer is over in a few weeks and real flying will be substituted by the FSX again, so I can hardly wait for new food for my PC...

I can hardly wait to fly the DA20 C1 but also look forward to flying the updated Katana 4x as well as the most ugly plane I know, the PC-6 Porter - the only plane I will probably never ever watch from the outside view... ;-)

will be EVER released the new 1.04 version?

I have the same feeling. :) As far as I know the installer has been completed already before my holidays in july. But there is a good reason to synchronize the release with some other software and I ask for patience and hope it will be very soon.

the PC-6 Porter - the only plane I will probably never ever watch from the outside view... ;-)

I returned last saturday from some great weeks of researching, photographing, recording and flying the PC-6 - and can't see the ugliness... it is photogenic from nearly every angle! :)

Thanks for sharing the info, Paul! Much appreciated! I'm just downloading the 1.04 version from my order history, too!

Too bad that I'm going to fly to Odense (Denmark) this weekend - will take a few days before I can testflight the new 1.04... ;-)

Hi,

Please, deinstall the old version required before to install the 1.04 version ?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Richard Portier

Run the installer and you'll find out...

I downloaded the Update for the Download-Version from the German server (not the European one) and it runs okay, at least this file is NOT corrupted and there were no error messages during the extraction.

Please advise which Update you downloaded (Box or download version) and whether you downloaded it from the German or European server in case you downloaded the update for the Download version.

I downloaded the file from the European Server without any issues. Un-zipped it witn WinZip and after having un-installed version 1.03a via the Aerosoft Launcher, the .exe file ran (as administrator) without any troubles.

Just for testing, I un-zipped it using Windows Vista facility (same in W7) and again, no problems. I don't use rar, so I cannot comment.

Hope this 'contribution' helps. Buena suerte!

It's only because I ignore his posts. I can just assume it's inane and drivellous and never be surprised. Sadly, this time I wasted nanoseconds of my life actually opting to see his input.

...only to find it drivellous and inane.

The restraint was purely in recognition of my own stupidity.

I really should know better.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have anyone can make FSmap work fine on katana?

I got FSMapDevice-B338 file,but where location is for "FSMapDevice.gau"?

BTW fsmap need to purchase?

Yes, it works.

http://forum.aerosof...104-with-fsmap/

And yes, you need to purchase FSMap separately. The FSMapDevice.gau needs to be copied to the FSX/gauges directory.

All this information is available on the product page and the forum, please read those first.

Archived