Version 1.04 - development

Version 1.04 of the DA20-100 'Katana' 4X is in development...

MF_DA20_120303_0310.jpg

Additional Livery: D-EWAV from Westflug in Aachen.

MF_DA20_120305_0037.jpg

3d modell for FSMap in the panel.

There shall be two additonal equipment configurations in the maintenance menu:

- FSMap (not yet assured that it will work, I am still working on this part)

- Custom Area: The GPS slot will be left empty and 2d gauges can be assigned to this area.

The second option offers the possibility to include additonal gauges or radios in the virtual cockpit due the panel.cfg.

Please understand that some 3rd party gauges may not operate within my systems and I can not offer support to make them work.

Additonally some minor bugs have been fixed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you do something about the oil thing?

meaning..

several turn on the prop (what is need to clear the crank case) -> then !1! logical BURP -> get the correct oil level

Great news. But saying 3rd party, hope you didn't include Reality XP right ? Will RXP work with 1.4 ? I haven't got it RXP yet, but will buy it in future.

Also can you please add AYJET DA-20 livery as well with Turkish flag ? pic is here http://www.ayjet.aer...ewsid=35&lang=2

If GPS will be gone, what 2d gauges we can add ? and why it isn't 3d ?

Cheers

several turn on the prop (what is need to clear the crank case) -> then !1! logical BURP -> get the correct oil level

Will check the code, but here it works fine...

If GPS will be gone, what 2d gauges we can add ? and why it isn't 3d ?

The options will be:

GPS500 (default FSX)

GNS550 (Reality XP)

FSMAP (if I get it working=

INOP GPS (only 3d model, but not operable)

CUSTOM (place gauges of your choice)

Of course it will be only a flat 2d gauge because I can not provide 3d models for every possible gauge to include. You could for example use default FSX Radios or Gauges, perhabs even complex avionics from other developers may work. But please keep in mind, that I cannot do any support if they do not work or they cause problems in the Katana systems. Use it at your own risk... :)

The Eclipse is no extension, it is a complete different aircraft (with some shared parts for sure) and needs much developing time. So there is no release date yet...

Do they also use the A1 as well? Couldn't find any informations about that...

They use only C1. Does it really matter A1 or C1 for a virtual livery ? Hope it doesn't. :big_boss_s:

The options will be:

GPS500 (default FSX)

GNS550 (Reality XP)

FSMAP (if I get it working=

INOP GPS (only 3d model, but not operable)

CUSTOM (place gauges of your choice)

Of course it will be only a flat 2d gauge because I can not provide 3d models for every possible gauge to include. You could for example use default FSX Radios or Gauges, perhabs even complex avionics from other developers may work. But please keep in mind, that I cannot do any support if they do not work or they cause problems in the Katana systems. Use it at your own risk... :)

Marcel, I guess I said it wrong, it is something called 3d bezel. For RXP GPS to show 3d GPS button, knobs. I saw some picture before on this forum that show RXP 530 in 3d. So what I am wondering is, if you change that area to 2d, will we still be able to see RXP 530 with 3d button and knobs ?

Cheers

The already existing models will be available, but you can hide them, get an clear area for 2d gauges. :)

Its great to hear we will have even more options. But you didn't mention about the AYJET livery. I really appreciate if we have that too.

Warm Regards

See posting 12 :hi2_s:

They haven't got A1 but C1, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem for a virtual livery. Or am I wrong on this humble thought ?

Sorry, I did not see the first passage. There will only be A1 versions for official releases - if you find an interesting A1 painting let me know. :)

But it is not so difficult to get a fictional livery using the paintkit. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Marcel!

can you change one tiny thing on the upcomming 1.04 katana?

the wish:

when you check the oil level, and put the dipstick in to the can and see the level....

the oil dripping down way too fast....... can you delay it a bit? like 2-3sec steady level, than starting to dripping down

it would be nice;)

• 2 weeks later...

the oil dripping down way too fast....... can you delay it a bit? like 2-3sec steady level, than starting to dripping down

Just implemented that. :)

Archived