Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mopperle

Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

That's correct! I said it was too easy

I thought the rule was that the product had to be sold by Aerosoft? No problem for me, since it only limits the amount of scenery that can be used ;)

I thought the rule was that the product had to be sold by Aerosoft? No problem for me, since it only limits the amount of scenery that can be used ;)

Correct but that rule has been not followed many times before :)

Well ... it's the interior of a certain airport located in Europe land :rolleyes:

2014-9-3_22-34-51-145m3ucd.png

Alright here I go again, not as easy this time ... I hope :P

I can tell you it's an Air France destination IRL

2014-10-14_23-7-33-52s9ehv.png

Yeah I guess it's not an easy one, neither of those.

Another hint - Single runway, it's in France

Are you sure about those hints? I mean, I've been searching through every Air France destination in France and didn't find it.

Just to make sure about the rules, it has to be a product that is available for sale in the Aerosoft shop. No other payware and no freeware allowed.

Are you sure about those hints? I mean, I've been searching through every Air France destination in France and didn't find it.

Just to make sure about the rules, it has to be a product that is available for sale in the Aerosoft shop. No other payware and no freeware allowed.

Well damn I forgot about the Aerosoft rule, it's a freeware. But I don't see the FlyTampa TNCM or EKCH in the Aerosoft shop :)

And I'm checking the Wiki of this airport now and Air France does indeed fly there, just not from Paris ;)

EDIT: It's not far from Germany at all.