RTWC Off Topic Chat

Matt_Smith

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just crossing Iceland in the DC-3. Its very bumpy and when I just turned away for a minute I heard Mr. Smith say "easy" and found the autopilot flying a knife edge :D

So, if you ever wondered who this was.....

http://maps.google.de/maps?ll=63.458823,-19.364133&spn=0,0.058837&t=h&z=15&lci=com.panoramio.all&layer=c&cbll=63.458823,-19.364133&cbp=12,0,,0,0&photoid=po-22473908

Due to an issue after installing Ubuntu I may end up having to reinstall Windows, or totally wipe the disk even, so I'll possibly be reinstalling and defragging for the next week or two... *mumbling* I just I hope all I have to do is just a repair install.

And an update: I had to wipe the whole disk and start new. I've got SP1 already installed, FSX will probably be installed on monday. And from now on I'm installing Ubuntu as a virtual machine.

This is the route the FS flight planner suggested for the flight from BIRF to BGBW. Not sure if I should take it. Might take about 3 weeks for this leg. :lol: